Naruto NaruSasu?

Linky_Lover posted on May 07, 2009 at 02:29PM
I know what your thinking, That I'm some Upsets Fangirl Writing About them . .

But Last Night I was talking to a Friend On Msn and This Became the Topic . .

We Both Agreed that If this where a Yaoi .. it would be the Best Anime Ever Because You have the Action and The Fighting for the boys and The Yaoi for the Girls

And I Said That There story (naruto and sasuke's) Makes a Very Sweet Story if it where Yaoi and That Naruto Possible Has felling for sasuke and Sasuke Might Have Feelings too (Hinting that In All the seasons He hasn't Kissed a Girl yet and Him being the So called "eye candy" of the School . .well of I know of anyway =/ )

And If I Re-call reading somewhere that The Creator of Naruto Loves This pairing. it's his Favorite Naruto Pairing

So there is a Huge possible chance Of this Pairing to be true

But Then When Both Thought well . . Naruto is For all ages and It would be hard for Parents to explain why There Favorite Hero is In a Lip lock with the Bad guy Now . .

So This Is a Confessing Topic

Why This Ever Happen? Will it be Naruto Huge twist and The Creator's Going Outside the box. or will he Stay PG!

Lol . . Sorry for this it's just be on my Mind =3 and I'm sure alot of you have you Option on this :P

PS!

Narusasu is My 2nd all time Yaoi Pairings =/

And My Friend Thinks Of Brotherly Love of these Two .. He think nothing romantic is Happen bettew them . . He Hate's Yaoi (SADLY!) XDD
I know what your thinking, That I'm some Upsets Fangirl Writing About them . .

But Last Night I was
last edited on May 07, 2009 at 02:31PM

Naruto 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
laugh
I Like Sasunaru!
over a year ago Linky_Lover said…
Me too :3
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
im all for it!its so adorable! Hey, have you been to Youtube?If not thats where you should watch SasuNaru! Im tellin ya, also i thought about that once to, if they made sasunaru a couple on the anime it would be funny to see everyones true reaction but still, kids in China an japan, most likely, would not mind, but worldwide, uh lets not go there....it may get Naruto cancelled...possible
wink
Yeah, But Over the world there is QUITE a lot of NaruSasu Fans,

Yeah, Most of my videos on youtube are NaruSasu

But if they Kiss On The LAST Episode They can't do anything e.e
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i am not a fan of yaoi
surprise
D: Really?

Then don't look at my icon e.e
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
i'm don't like yaoi too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago giovannimtz said…
kiss
OMG I LOVE YAOI! IM OBSESSED!
. . . Me too XDDDD
over a year ago sakono said…
smile
lol !
over a year ago cici746454 said…
i hate narusasu its the most retared thing in the world of naruto
I don't know about that now, I Mean We do Have Sakura . . .
over a year ago BellatrixFan said…
heart
Narusasu is the best!And i really hope sasuke and naruto will end up together at the end of the manga!Narusasu is really my favourite yaoi couple ever!It is really clearly that there is something strong between them and there are so many narusasu moments in the anime and in the manga!Who cares about sakura and Hinata!NARUSASU 4EVER!!!