Naruto What Would Be Your Squad(Student And Joinin

narutoship posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 07:17PM
naruto fans tell me what would be your squad(you as jonin the moves your students and Jonin know plus the looks and names
last edited on Mar 27, 2009 at 08:56PM

Naruto 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
My name would be Kuro Hi {middle name} Uchiha {black flame}
Unlike most of the Uchiha my talent would not be in the place of genjutsu but in exterme speed and also fire style's. Giving she was born with special chakra much like madara's, she can create black chakra which makes black flames. Her sensi and partner is Madara Uchiha

She only has one memeber that she trains. Raki like his master contains extreme speed {goes from sensi to sensi madara had exterme speed, kuro has exterme speed and now Raki has exterme speed}. He also has the ability to make lighting out of white chakra {Okay i am giving you the simple thing right here but there is a whole story behind the chakra. I could tell if you wanted but idc just ask if you want it}. He has a huge scar of his left eye and also his left eye is white.

Personality's- Kuro seems to take everything as a joke, like in combat often smileing and laughing with the enemy in battle. While Raki is oppsite form his sensi often doesnt talk and remains very serious, sometimes urgeing his sensi to be serious about the matter. Although they are very different in personality Raki only takes orders from Kuro no matter what, and usually like a shadow behind her {always there}.

Villages and organzations
kuro-Orginal form the Water village working under the mizukage {aka madara uchiha} then later went to the land of lighting as a spy {found raki there} and finally went to the akatsuki and be came partner and right hand WOman to madara.

Raki- Was orginal form the lighting village although soon left after meeting kuro and then joining the akatsuki although because it was never reported of him leaveing, they use him as a undercover spy in the lighting village

KURO IS THE PICTURE BELOW IF YOU WISH TO SEE THE ORGINAL WHICH I EDITED FROM HERE IS THE LINK!link

My name would be Kuro Hi {middle name} Uchiha {black flame}
Unlike most of the Uchiha my talent woul
HERE IS RAKI AND THE LINK TO THE ORIGNAL!link
HERE IS RAKI AND THE LINK TO THE ORIGNAL!http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/buddie74/Kurosaki_I
over a year ago mydogiscool said…
that is good and im narutoship I just forgot my password
thank you

i love the picture i edited =] i am so happy how they turned out YAY!!!{lol little girl moment}
well rusty746454 I think you are cool because you replyed to the fourm
over a year ago ShadowCodie1234 said…
mydogiscool is a retard! HA HA HA!! Just kidding kyle.
oh soooo you two know each other or something?
crying
hes my brother
well here are my students

ryu: 14

well here are my students

ryu: 14
now my second student

kyo in not cool form

now my second student