Naruto How do you feel about fillers?

shortynme posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 05:04PM
I HATE the Naruto fillers! Those episodes from 120-220 almost killed me! I skipped the last 70 of them and went straight to Shipuuden! I think most of the Naruto fillers are boring and horrible. Just stick to the main story for crying out loud! There's lots of Manga available to do it!
How do you feel about them?

Naruto 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gomilk said…
i love fillers like episode 101
over a year ago shortynme said…
worried
Are you serious?! I hate them! lol
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
filler make rusty angery!!!!!!!!{haha} i hate them soooooo much they are all the same because they all have no point!!!!!!{starts to over load} cant.......stand.........fillers.......mus­t destory......................f....i...l...­..l­...­.e.­...­r..­.s
laugh
LOL too funny!
over a year ago starry-eyes said…
meh
I hate them with a passion... They suck so much!!
I'm not gonna bother watching the anime anymore, just read the manga. They ruin my day!!
lol I kind of agree. They really frustrate me too. I want the Anime to just follow where the Manga is going. They have so much Manga to catch up on so I don't know why they're doing fillers. Lame!
over a year ago starry-eyes said…
I know!! Stupid animating company...
over a year ago ss5 said…
smile
I don't love them that's for sure, I have already watched so many that I almost forgot what the real series is like.:( But since I do love the show I am okay with some of them. I have already watched every episode on tv so far.
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
hmmm
well,i don't like almost every of them but some of them are good.
over a year ago November_snow said…
some of them are good.
over a year ago cici746454 said…
somtimes there ok