Naruto Chapter 430

shortynme posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 09:20PM
OH MY GOSH!!!! Is anyone else freaking out about the whole village being destroyed?! And aren't we glad that Naruto can kick butt? lol
But seriously, the fact that the whole village has been destroyed by Pein kind of worries me. I don't know what will happen and, worse, who could be dead.
We know that Sakura, Hinata, and Shikamaru are alive, but that's all so far. Still no word on Kakashi (Dammit! lol Tell me if he's alive! lol) Anyways. . . What do you think of the happenings in the Village hidden in the Leafs?

Naruto 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
nah not really i mean i am kinda happy {madara-sama your revange is almost done!} They think there always safe well its time some showed them whose boss and also that village was built on nothing but lies!!!!!!!1
over a year ago shortynme said…
Bla! Boo on Madara! lol I love you Rusty!
000000 you better not be dissing on madara!!!!!!!!!! lol i love you to shortyme!
last edited over a year ago
I kind of was dissing on him. . . hehe lol jk. It would be cool to actually know more about him.
i know everything there is to know about him "at the current time" sooooo if you have any questions just ask me =]
I think I know all that there is to know about him. I read the Manga! :)
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
Poor Kakashi :( pls don't die!) damn you pein!i like pein at first but after what he did to Kakashi,Hinata and the Village,i won't forgive him!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Madara-sama,you're so cool!
yay give madara-sama lots of love lol he's awsome =] i just cant get over how good of a character he is sooooo i think i will be strangely happy in naruto dies and madara gets his beast lol
yay give madara-sama lots of love lol he's awsome =] i just cant get over how good of a character he
If that happen,the series will have to change the name from Naruto:Shippunden to "Madara Rules The World" lol
laugh
I don't think I would like the Anime/Manga so much if that happened. . . lol.
over a year ago TwilightRoxs22 said…
mischievous
Its alot to think about but yes it amzing
over a year ago November_snow said…
like rusty746454, i would abnomally glad if madara get the beasts and destroys konoha.the only problem is,it's already destroyed by pain.
lol, now everyone's alive! Kakashi, Shizune and everyone!!!!but nagato died, at least i think.
and i'm guessing, November_snow, you're a madara fan girl?
*give evil glare* yea she is...... and i am danzo is now the hokage!WTF!
over a year ago November_snow said…
yeah, i'm a madara fan girl... *turn to rusty746454* are you a madara fan girl too?
yes she is too, November_snow....
I will stab Danzo in the face! I'm so pissed! Kakashi should have been the next Hokage!
angry
yeah, shortynme..kakashi could do the hokage job hundred thousands times better than danzo...
over a year ago cici746454 said…
he is alive
laugh
I'm so pissed about Danzo being the Hokage. Seriously!
But, Kakashi is alive so that makes things a little better!
And hopefully we'll get to see another cool fight between Sasuke and Naruto soon. Yippy! lol
over a year ago cici746454 said…
laugh
yea that would be great