Naruto Random Story Room

DarkusMaster posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 02:05AM
I've had this idea in my head for quite some time now. In this forum topic or chat room. People can make up Naruto stories with other fans. I hope you like. I myself might actually get in on the stories.

Naruto 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deathnote said…
Like making stories, it doesn't sound like a bad idea
over a year ago DarkusMaster said…
Thanks. This is the first time i've actually tried something like this. When I suggested it one time on another website everyone said it was stupid and they wouldn't do it. So your the first who actually liked the idea. I hope more people come in so we can get a good story going. But remenber random crap can happen. Like one minute someone says " Lets eat Ramen" Then someone says something random like " Funny story bout that". So have fun here.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
this is not a stupid idea. its a great idea!
thanks!

over a year ago deathnote said…
so you want to start a story then.....
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
come on lets start one!
ok lets start one then! Make your characters! I'm gonna be the main bad guy. The all powerful Lord of Darkness. My characters name will be Darko Yamato. When you all have made your characters we'll start.
over a year ago Aviantei said…
Sweet idea Alow me to be someone random. Ivy Momunuchi(haven't used that name in a while..)
well thats 2 characters out of 4. The main part of the Random Story from Naruto is to be a made up character. And I change my name to Therius (Ther- Ry - us) Darkstride. I was writing my own Tale this morning called WoW(World of Warcraft) Chronicles. And I made 2 chapters and my one made up characters name was Therius Darkstride. So I decided that that would be my everything name. Except my real name of course.
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
sounds awsome
over a year ago cici746454 said…
kool!!!!
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
sweet!!!!
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
cool,world of warcraft is awsome!You play?hey and if you do,what class,race,mounts,companions,and lvl do you have and own?oh and do you have WOTLK?
over a year ago cici746454 said…
i wish i played it but ive never bought it soo yea and i just love fanpop!!!!!!!!!