Naruto I was ondering?

deathnote posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 01:24AM
Do you like the Naruto like normal or the Naruto Shippuden when they are older and why?

Naruto 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
i like part 2 more because the story gets more interesting as they mature, i also like the new members- sai, yamato!! but mostly sai-kun!
over a year ago Aviantei said…
I like Shippunden better. it just seems like the story hits that intense not that sucks you in...
over a year ago deathnote said…
Yeah I think the Shippuden is way more interesting than the other one, I'm kindda loosing interest in the normal Naruto how sad :(
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i love both but shippuden wow it is very interseting i like them both
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
smile
i love shippunden cause' it's becoming more interesting and interesting.But it's not like i don't like part 1,it's just because of some filler arcs!
over a year ago November_snow said…
shippuden cause' the characters became more cooler than ever! and new characters are cool too! especially Tobi/Madara!
over a year ago akatsuki_otaku said…
i totally agree with Deathnote but i try not to lose interest in part 1 by continuously watching the series :3
over a year ago cici746454 said…
meh
i like part two bcause there is more actoin but i wish it was on in america
over a year ago xXSasuNaruGalXx said…
worried
i like part two coz i dunno o.o
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
i like part 2 because its more interesting and there is more action the characters got better and the introduced some awesome characters, but i dont like that asuma died though that made me cry but so far its still better than the 1st part!!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
shippuden cause there more powerful