Naruto Why Naruto is so popular?

alynn posted on Apr 15, 2008 at 01:47PM
okay..i don't get it..why naruto is so popular?i'm not one of the naruto fans n i didn't join this spot but i'm just wondering why most of my frenz is so crazy about naruto? is it so interesting?? i watched a bit of the anime but i didn't get the story n i never read the manga..why why why?? somebody tell me!
last edited on Apr 18, 2008 at 03:07AM

Naruto 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago monk-miroku said…
well...it has many storys i only watched towards the end but my friends got me into it.its probably the fighting and the jutsu people like.
over a year ago alynn said…
oh??? what is it about actually?
over a year ago Beauty-Queen said…
it's just awesome I guess
you start watching (or reading) naruto you can't stop
oh? i don't see what's so great bout it..plus, the manga is too long and heard that it's not finished yet..but some of my frens said they kinda lost interest in naruto becoz the case is too slow..can anyone here tell me more about naruto?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Quinzark said…
Well i like it mainly because all of the sub characters are still well developed personality wise. It's pretty standard as far as anime-story lines go ... Early on it's mainly about Naruto's desire to be recognized within his village.
The movement in it is better than a lot of anime i've watched & it's easy to watch in general.
thx..can you tell more about the characters: naruto,sasuke,sakura and itachi? i'd like to know more bout them. ^_^
over a year ago FlameInferno said…
Naruto is basically the main character who hopes to be recognized by the village. The reason why he wants to be recognized is because he has a demon sealed inside his body. So, his village shunned him throughout his early life.
Sasuke is considered Naruto's rival. His goal in life is to kill his brother (itachi) for revenge. Can't say too much or it'll spoil the plot.
Sakura is Sasuke's and Naruto's teammate. She has an unhealthy obsession with sasuke. Not much to say about her, she's not my favourite character XD.
Itachi is Sasuke's brother. Before the story starts he murdered his and Sasuke's family and clan. He then ran away from the village to join an organization called the Akatsuki.
over a year ago darkdragon said…
Itachi is Sasukes big bro and he destroyed their clan. In shippuden,it reveals the truth why Itachi destroyed the clan,because the hokage,(the leader of the leaf village ) ordered him to do it.
over a year ago deathnote said…
WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!! OK, I have been a very strong Naruto fan and I NEVER heard that before....talk about MAJOR spoiler......I like it XD
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
BECAUSE NARUTO IS ADDICTED.
naruto= is a young ninja, hoping to becoming a hokage and is hoping to be acknowledge by other people knowing his existence because he has a demon fox (kyuubi) sealed in him and he doesnt want people to reckognize him as a demon fox container but a normal, having lots of friends person. has a crush on sakura
sasuke= friend but turned into rival because he lacks hatred. he has a cold personality and only wants to get revenge on his brother(itachi) by seeking more power.
sakura= sasuke and naruto's teamate who is obsessed bout sasuke. she finds naruto annoying sometimes. her rival is ino.
itachi= sasuke's brother who killed his whole clan except for sasuke. he joined an villain organization named 'akatsuki' and left konoha. (he is good not evil!)
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
itachi has a friend called Kisame, hes evil right?
yep
over a year ago darkdragon said…
as soon as i started watchin naruto i couldnt stop idk y
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Aviantei said…
it's just something that pulls you in. in fact, it started me on all the manga i've ever read...
over a year ago deathnote said…
I was addicted since the first ep. it was weird and thanks to Naruto I became a fan of anime itself :)
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
its true if it wasnt for naruto i wouldnt have ever watchd anime {and i am still obessed with naruto lol} although i dont like alot of the other anime
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
it is so much action its awesome!!!!!!!! how can you not like it i was erie the frist time i saw it but its preety kool!!!!!!!