Name:
Kekkei Genkai
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Jutsu(Up to 5 Jutsu)
Bio:
(If you already have a character you don't have to do any editing)
last edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 10:37PM

Naruto Shippuuden 1025 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1001-1025 of 1025

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Kaego stopped and stabbed a kunai into a tree. The kunai was tagged with a paper bomb. He continued to follow them.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Yui: So this'll be it... You can finish him off.
Kizuma: Yeah.
Kaego listened in, and sneered. [They really think they can kill Madara eh? What a joke.....]
Kizuma: So much time..... It finally can end...
Kaego stopped again, and stabbed another kunai into a tree. And again, the kunai had a paper bomb on it. [Lets hope you can live up to your words.] he said as he went back to following them.
*the 2 kept moving, Kizuma harboring high hopes for a good ending
Kaego jumped down and landed silently on the ground. He spun a kunai around on his finger. [You both have a long way to go.,....]
*the 2 stopped*
Yui: Let's test for a bit.
Kizuma: Yeah...
"This should be interesting......." Kaego leaned against a tree and waited for them to began.
Yui: *Sat next to Kizuma*
Kaego reaches and pulls out a shuriken. He had his sights on Kizuma. [And just like that.....you'd be dead....]
Kizuma: You're a mysterious and quiet one ya know..
Kaego comes out of his camouflage and let his shuriken fly passed Kizuma's face, missing by an inch or so on purpose.
Kizuma: ...
"So, you're the weilder of that blade that could take out the Uchiha clan. How sad." Kaego says as he takes a step forward.
Yui: Shut it, don't you ever talk down about Kizuma!!
Kaego smirked. "Im just stating the obvious. Something the both of you are to afraid to face. You know as well as i do, you wont get anywhere near Madara." the clothes that he wore faded and revealed and Akatsuki cloak. "There are just some things that the weak cant accomplish. Even with a blade like that, you're going to have more than a hard time. Take that from someone who's already tried."
last edited over a year ago
Yui: I don't care what the hell you say. It will happen!!!
Kaego sighed. "You just dont get it do you? I might as well let you in on a little secret info you should know." his smirk faded. "I hate to say this myself, but......Madara has gained the power of the Sages of the six Paths."
Yui: What?!!
"That's right. And those two friends of yours who went off looking for him, they wont stand a chance. Not at the rate they're at now anyways. Especially the one with the curse mark." Kaego added.
Kizuma: You don't mean....
Yui: Crane...
"Bingo! Dont tell me you didnt know this whole time that he had a curse mark? That's kind of sad......" Kaego started laughing, but then stopped. "He's not going to stand a chance if that keeps up. Not only that, Madara has the entire Akatsuki behind him."
Kizuma: The entire akatsuki....
"Exactly." Kaego smirked. "But that doesnt include me."