Name:
Kekkei Genkai
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Jutsu(Up to 5 Jutsu)
Bio:
(If you already have a character you don't have to do any editing)
last edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 10:37PM

Naruto Shippuuden 1025 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1025

over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Buttercup: *flies down in front of crane* Are you really that weak!? *annoyed*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"No." Crane said as he walked passed Buttercup. "Like i said. I have to do what i have to do, and i have to do what i can." He stopped for a moment. "If you dont understand that......" he looked back at her. "Then you dont understand me or what i have to do....." he turned and started back walking. "Im a danger to the leaf, let alone, myself. So just leave it there....."
Gin just kept walking. He knew there was nothing he could do anymore. This was out of his control. He also knew that once Crane put his mind to something, he was going to do it whether anyone liked it or not.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kazera: ....
Buttercup: fine be weak! Don't face you opponents head on. Go and be a coward who wait for their enemy to find them and kill THEM! If that's you I don't want to work with a weakling anyway!

Bubbles: Buttercup.....
Kazera: *she'd walk to Crane*
Crane had to stop himself from attacking Buttercup. He could feel the curse mark starting to spread. He started to speed up. [She'll never understand.....]
When Gin heard Buttercup call Crane a coward he stopped and before he knew it, he had threw a kunai. The kunai flew passed Buttercup but cut her face. "You.......shut your mouth......." he said slowly through clenched teeth. His voice was piled with nothing but anger, and now, hatred. "If anything, your the coward.....you'll never understand anything....." he jumped into the trees and took off.
Kazera: Crane wait!!! *she'd follow him*
Buttercup: its funny how you call me a coward when I'm not the one from your fears. Its true I may never understand what your going through but I know enough to know that if you go alone and face stuff by your self and not let anyone in is the most painful thing in the world. I been down this road before but I stopped because I nearly caused my little sister...The one I promised to protect to die! But no she was just lucky to lose an eye.....

Bubbles: *cries through one of her eyes* Buttercup....
Buttercup: This is why you have family and friends for to back you up even when your in your darkest hour. So Let me Help you. Let Us help you.

(I got to go to bed night guys)
(Night)
((Night.))

"There are just somethings you have to do alone. Sometimes no one can face your darkness but you. So deal with it.......we're done here.....from this day forward we're enemies." Crane said as the curse mark spread the rest of the way. The only thoughts that drifted in his head now was finding Madara, and getting away from the Leaf Village and its people.
Kazera: Crane... What are you talking about....
"Never mind....."Crane took to the trees once more as quick as the curse mark would allow him to. It had only spread half of the whole way at this point. He nearly fell off one of the branches, but managed it. That is, until he was forced to stop in a short paralyzation type of state by the curse mark. He hit a tree and fell to through a couple of branches before hitting the ground.
Kazera: *she'd go to him* Crane!
Bubbles: Buttercup....*hugs her *

Buttercup: its okay....he just doesn't understand that doing things alone is going to get him killed.

Kizuma: ....
Blossom: I should of've seen this coming....Its just how sasuke was when he had to baby sit us once before leaving. What is with you emo boys.....
Kizuma: Hm....
Buttercup: It was fun pranking him though...hehe...He even fell for the finger pulling trick.
Kizuma: Finger pu- I don't even want to know.
Buttercup: I was a kid in a 13 year old body.
Kizuma: I understand, no further explanation needed.
( I need to sleep so night)
(Night)
Crane shook his head. He felt light headed but managed to keep his vision focused. "Just.....go away...." he wobbled and nearly fell back down. The curse mark at returned to its normal state again. Atleast for now. He started off again, making sure he made some distance between him and the others.
Kazera: ..... Why?! You fool!!!
Crane sighed as he stopped and rested against a tree. This wasnt a matter of what he wanted anymore. It was what he needed. He drew a line across the grass with his foot and threw kunais at the edges. If he was still here when anyone crossed that line, he would have no choice but to attack. Or atleast knock them out so he could escape further away.
Kazera: .... Why..... I just don't get it,
Krane slid down to the ground and drifted into a light sleep.
--Meanwhile

Gin stared at the Hokage's door for a moment before finally deciding to push it open. "Lady Tsunadae......"
Tsunade: Gin, what's going on?
"That mission that you spoke of earlier......i want to go alone." Gin said. His hopes were up. This was the only way that things would return to normal if he brought Krane back. Even if it meant by force. Chances were that Krane would go after Madara.
Tsunade: Alright,
Gin hurried out without saying thank you. He didnt want any questions from anyone, and he prayed that he wouldnt pass the others anytime soon.
Tsunade: That was quick.
Gin flew out of one of the windows and into a tree. He was going to head back to his house first......to retrieve the scroll.....
Kazera: .....
Gin moved quickly on the rooftops until he landed on his house. He went inside and came back out with a scroll on his back. "Now......to get to business....."
Kazera: Crane... Just be safe.
Gin was on his way out of the Leaf Village now. "Madara.......you're going to pay for everything you've done...."
Kizuma: ... Feels like things are getting tense...
Gin was out of the village at no time at all, but came to a stop at a line drawn in the grass. His eyes landed on about 4 kunai that were stuck in the ground on the line. "Damn......" he clenched his teeth and fists.
Yui: You're telling me....
((New Comer.))

Name: Kaego Shu
Appearance:((pic))
Personality: TBR
Village: Leaf
Chakra Nature: Earth and Wood, Water to
Jutsu(Up to 5 Jutsu): TBR
Bio:I'll make one along the way.

"Well, we might as well go after him right?" Kaego Shu's voice was heard. He sat in a branch directly above Yui and the others. "There's no point in just sitting around and waiting am i right?"
((New Comer.))

Name: Kaego Shu
Appearance:((pic))
Personality: TBR
Village
Yui: Yeah,
Kizuma: And you are?
"Lets just say you dont need to know. Not now anyways." Kaego answered. "So, are you just gonna stand their with your mouths open or are you guys gonna get movin?"
Kizuma: Right,
Yui: Let's get to it....
*the 2 began to move*
"And now.....the games began." Kaego said to himself. His pupils swirled and split into the rinnengan. He followed them silently in the branches.

Gin stepped passed the line and shurikens came flying out of the shadows at him. He dodged them. "Traps? You have to be kidding me...."
*the 2 only continued to move*
For precautions, Kaego made a few handsigns and did a jutsu that camouflaged him with his surroundings.

Gin passed the traps and continued on. This was going to be a long journey.
Kizuma: You feeling alright Yui?
Yui: Yeah I'm alright.