Name:
Kekkei Genkai
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Jutsu(Up to 5 Jutsu)
Bio:
(If you already have a character you don't have to do any editing)
last edited on Jan 08, 2014 at 10:37PM

Naruto Shippuuden 1025 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1025

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Huh?)
*Brick, Boomer and Butch would appear with the tied Buttercup*
Butch: Here and accounted for.
Kizuma: Now for Bell and Laila.
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(who useing who)
(I don't know anything about Yin or Yang.)
over a year ago Issydragonheart said…
Bell: Do I have to bring layla?

Blossom: yes * holds layla with a tend yard pole*
Kizuma: We need all we can get. To get to the sword anyway.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Ok good." Crane thought back to what Tsunade had said. "So, let me ask you guys something....."
last edited over a year ago
Kizuma: Alright...
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(who useing who)
Crane looked at everyone. "Do you think you're ready for anything Madara and the Akatsuki have to throw at us. I want a honest answer......"
Crane looked at everyone. "Do you think you're ready for anything Madara and the Akatsuki have to throw at us. I want a honest answer......"
Blossom: Hey kazera do you know where this sword may lay for it was ment for the eradicating of your clan. You must of heard of it?
Kazera: Sorry... But I don't remember anything that would pertain the sword.
Blossom: thats to bad.....anyway. We probaly check the grave of which the maker rests that could give us a clue

Bell: yeah.
Kazera: Good idea.
Blossom: so lets go.
Kizuma: Heh I was born ready...
Blossom: * shots up to the sky with bubbles and buttercup carrying one guest*
*the 6 of them began to move as well*
Bell: it should be somewhere around here *holding the map while blossom holds her around the mountians flying by as they flew.*
Kazera: Hang on.... Maybe.... *she'd get sharingan in her eyes* Hm...
Bubbles: see anything?
"Maybe i can help....." Crane put his hands together and closed his eyes. When they opened he had the eyes of a dragon. "Dragon Sage Art" he looked around. "I think thats it......i think....that shining thing over there....." he pointed in the direction that he was looking.
Kazera: Yeah it is. Down there.
Crane snickered slightly. "Looks like your eyes are more adjustable with these types of things." he looked around as his eyes returned to normal. "I cant keep that up for more than a couple of seconds ya know." he scratched his head.
Gin kept his position in the near by trees. [Hurry up......we dont have time to be wasting!]
Kizuma: Just lead me to it. Kazera I know you can't touch it, *he'd begin to make his way*
Crane followed the others. "Remind me again.....what are we looking for exactly, and what the heck is it for?"
Yui: It's a sword that we can use to stop Madara. It's meant for eradicating the Uchiha clan...
"Eradicating the Uchiha Clan!!?" Gin spoke. He didnt yell, but his voice revealed his anger completely. "What for......."
Crane scratched his head. That was the only thing he could do. He didnt know anything about the sword, but he would step in if things got out of hand.
Yui: Don't worry... It's only used for Madara...
"Why would anything of the sort be created in the first place!? Eradicate the Uchiha Clan!? Somethin tell me it was for more than just Madara alone!" Gin snarled.
Yui: That's all we're using it for now! Once we get done Kizuma will have it in a safe place.
Blossom: Guys i found some words on this rock *points to the rock above the creators grave* I seen this langues before *scans it with her pink eyes* him look for where sun lays. The sun lays. Sun l- Oh where the sun sets thats where sun sets!

Bubbles: Of course blossom would get it....Thank you doctor Menchi...*respecting the persons grave with laying a flower on the grave*

Bell: your too nice.
"And what if someone manages to get their hands on something like that!?" Gin yelled.
Crane stood back, leaning against a tree. Watching.
Blossom: Something about the sword is that it chooses the owner. Thats why kizuma is the best nomine for it.
Gin had had enough already. This sword was nothing but bad news. By the time Blossom had decided to speak up, Gin was already making hand signs, and when he finally was finished, a powerful Raikiri was in the palm of his hands. "That sword........is nothing but bad news for the Uchiha clan......"
Yui: Kizuma is the kind of guy you can rely on. He may act idiotic... But that doesn't mean he's a complete idiot, he's strong too.
Kazera: Yui's right.
Blossom: and plus wasn't half of the Uchiha clan eracted by one of your own. Itachi was it??

Bubbles: Guys come on the place where the sunsets will show us where the sword is place. and Its not far from sunset.
Yui: Alright, let's get to this place.
"Dont you dare speak of the Uchiha CLan!" Gin was about to rush in.
Crane finally stepped in. He layed his hand on Gin's soldier. "Remember......they're friends....not enemies.......you're not in that place anymore....snap out of it will ya....."
Gin took in a deep breath of air as he began to calm down. He pulled himself away from Crane. "Who said we were friends......." he jumped into the trees.
Blossom: she is sure touchy. *coldy flies to the mountians where the sun is supposed to set on*

Bubbles: hey boomer? do you think this going to work?
Crane sighed. "Blossom.....dont comment, you're only going to make things worse...." he leaned against a tree. "You guys go on ahead.....i'll catch up in a little while...."
Kazera: Crane are you for sure?
Bubbles: Guys let go.
*everybody would continue to move*
Crane sat back against the tree and stared up at the leaves. His mind replayed Gin's words like a broken record. -Who said we were friends? Who said we were friends? Who said we were friends.- He sighed again. He hadnt expected things to go this far. "Damn......." even with that said, he didnt have the time to think about it. Madara could be slipping through their fingers with each second that passed. But right now, he didnt have a choice.
Kazera: [hope everything's alright with Crane...]
Gin jumped from tree to tree. He was more than angry now. He was furious. Furious at that damn sword. At Madara. At himself. The words that just left his mouth moments ago were nothing but his rage talking. Well....the last part atleast. He knew that when he said "who said we were friends?" it had hit Crane with a low blow. He felt horrible. But with Madara on his mind, he couldnt feel bad for himself or anyone else. If anyone was going to kill Madara......it was going to be him. With or without help.
~

Crane stood up after a few moments. "I guess i better catch up with the others then......"
Kizuma: Are we nearly there?
Crane took to the trees. He had to get Gin's words out of his head. But it couldnt be helped. He couldnt focus. He searched below for the others. "They couldnt've gotten that far ahead......"
Kazera: *she'd stay back to wait for Crane*