Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Konoha RP

AngelUchihaNeko posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 10:58AM
I want to play an RP with you guys. I just need some information of your character.

Naruto Shippuuden 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago kiba16 said…
Name: Nikita Uchiha

D.o.b: 7 April

Clan: Uchiha Clan

Personality: evil, gold heart, sometimes good, she care for her brother Sasuke, loyal, smart, strong and she dont talk very much

Likes: training, fight, susi, watch the sky, watch the stars, rain, the colours red and black and black roses

Dislikes: Konoha, the colour pink, Itachi, fake pepole, fanboys and lost the fights

Skills: she can run very fast, she has the 15 tails demon wolf and she has one death angel

Nature type: Fire, Lightning and Wind

Jutsus: Chidori, Chidori nagashi, Rsengan, Amaterasu, Tsukoyomi, Explosion of death. kiss of death, 1.000 years of death, fire style: fire ball no jutsu, Susanoo, sharingan, chidori sharp spear: Raika, kirin, fire release : big flame bullet, fire release : great fireball technique, fire release : fire dragon flame missile, chidori kouken, chidori senbon, chidori katana and genjutsu

Weapons: katana, demon shuriken and kunais

Height: 1,69

Weight: 49 kg

Eye color: black

Hair color: dark blue

Altars: (like sasukes)

Bio: (Well...... the same as Sasuke's but she was in team 8 and at one mission the 15 tails demon wolf sealed inside her)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Raito Uzumaki
D.o.b:2/20
Clan:Uzumaki
Personality:Energetic but at the same time calm, fun, nice, shows mercy at times.

Dislikes:The Akatsuki, The Robed Shinobi (not all of them)

Skills:Swordsman, Speed

Nature Type:Lightning and Earth

Jutsus: Raikiri,Sage Art,Eath Style:Earthtomb jutsu, Gengutsu:Kokuangyou no Jutsu, Fuuinjutsu:Fuuka Houin, Gofuu Kekkai,Gogyou Kaiin, Lightning ,Style:Lightning Strike Armor, Curse Mark 1

Weapons:Katana, shurikens, Chakara Strings

Height:5'6''
Weight:135 lb
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black
Altars:Ombu Black Ops

Bio:(Havent came up with one yet)
over a year ago AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Konoe Ayashi
Birthday and Zodiac Sign: 16th of June,Gemini
Appearance:picture
Personality: calm,funny,intelligent and energetic,has an inner me

Likes:chicken,extra-cheesy pizza from Ichiraku(yes Ichiraku sells pizza now too),fighting,training and watching stars
Dislikes:when someone hurt her friends like Naruto

Chakra Nature/Ninjutsu:Lightning
Some Jutsu:Lightning Style,Lightning Kunai/Shuriken,Hidden Weapons,Curse Mark 1 and 2

Bio:She was born in the modern World and was sick and tired of her boring School Life. But one day as she was in her current age Kabuto kidnapped her,she got the Curse Mark of the Sky from Orochimaru. The Squad 7,along with Sai,rescued her after they heard her crying. As Sai killed by Orochimaru in this Mission(I hate Sai),she came into the Squad.
Name:Konoe Ayashi
Birthday and Zodiac Sign: 16th of June,Gemini
Appearance:picture
Persona
Raito walked around in Konoha. His stomach growled. "Man, i need to get some Ichi Ramen, im starving!!"
Konoe was already in Ichiraku as she saw a guy came her way. Who is that guy? and he is an ANBU... she thought. (It's Konoha. and here's the Curse Mark Form)
Konoe was already in Ichiraku as she saw a guy came her way. Who is that guy? and he is an ANBU... sh
Nikita: -walks - what a boring day
Raito scratched his head as he walked into Ichiraku, not noticing the girl, or more like ignoring her. He looked around for a moment and flipped his collar up to hide his curse mark. He sighed and made an order.
Konoe gasped in her thoughts as she noticed the curse mark of the boy and touched her own one. I have to watch him all the time. I want to know more of him... she thought.
Raito sits down a couple of seats away from the girl. He pulled out a book and began to draw. He thought to himself as he glanced slightly at the girl ["I have to be careful around her......"]
Nikita: -sit under a tree a- i waste my time in this mission i can't find this girl
Name:Idaru Uchiha
D.o.b:2/20
Clan:Uchiha
Personality:Calm, Slightly Cocky, Layed back

Dislikes:The Akatsuki, Hidden Leaf Village

Skills:Swordsman, Speed

Nature Type:Lightning and Earth

Jutsus:Fire Style:Fire Ball Jutsu, Lightning Style:Raikiri, Mangekyo Sharingan,Raiton No Jutsu,Raijingu Sanda,Lightning Saber Jutsu, Raika, and more.

Weapons:Zatoichi Blade, Kunai

Height:5'6''
Weight:139 lb
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black
Altars:Robed Shinobi
(This is Idaru's Zatoichi Blade)
(This is Idaru's Zatoichi Blade)
Idaru landed on a branch above Nikita. "You cant find her because you suck....." he looked down at her. "Who are you looking for anyway?"
Nikita: hmph.....it's not your business -stands up and walk away-
Idaru decided to follow her from the trees. "Well, its kind of my business now, im just trying to help ya know...."
Nikita: well...... i search a girl named Konoe...she is one old friend and i want to ask her to join to my brother's team.
Idaru stopped for a moment. "Well, you might need an extra person after this...." he sighed and went back to following her. "So, does this Konoe person have a curse mark as well?"
Nikita: yes that's right and after that you will be the next who i will ask to join
Idaru frowned slightly. "Sorry, but i cant."
Nikita: -stop and look at him- why ?
Idaru stopped. "I.....I just cant...." he looked away and continued ahead of her.
Nikita: well....ok then
Idaru put his hand on his curse mark. He felt it spreading slowly. He took a deep breath and it stopped. He thought to himself ["If only i could tell her why...."]
Nikita: -look at him- are u alright ?
Idaru nodded. "Yeah, im fine...."
Nikita:.....-look away-
Idaru's curse mark began to spread again. He muttered to himself. "I hate this thing....."
Nikita: what ? -look at him- oh this thing huh ? -touche his curse mark and control it- better now ?
Idaru nodded. "Thanks....." he put a hand on his curse mark.
Nikita: no problem
Idaru starts walking. "I have no idea why that happens now." he scratched the back of his head.
Nikita: me too
Idaru looked back. "Really? Because it seems like you have better control of yours than i do."
Nikita: oh u mean that ? well yes i can control my course marks because i have a demon inside me named "death angel"
Idaru stopped for a moment. He started to think of something and his curse mark began to spread again.
Nikita: oh no again.....
Idaru narrowed his eyes at something. Lightning appeared in his right hand, while his left hand grabbed the hilt of his blade.
Nikita: oh no this is bad....Idaru wake up!-try to control his course mark-
Idaru shot a blade of lightning past Nikita's head and it hit something. "Gotcha......"
Nikita: -look at him scared- what was that ?
Idaru shrugged. "I think we're about to find out....." he went over and dragged someone out of the woods. "An AMBU Black Op........" his curse mark spread more and his 3 tomo sharingan appeared.
Nikita: but what he was doing here ?.....he was spied us ?-look at Idaru-
Idaru smirked suddenly. "Well, he's not spying anymore...." he shot the blade of lightning through the black op's head. His curse mark disappeared along with his smirk. "It seems like someone doesnt want us here...."
Nikita: you have right.....we have to go away from here
Idaru shook his head. "No....our best bet is to continue forward. Besides, your friend might be in some trouble if the black ops are here."
Nikita: ok.....if that losers black ops will be on my way i will kill them all -her eyes change to sharingan-
Idaru nodded. "No need to worry about them. I have a new.......technique i've been wanting to try." he smirked slightly. "So lets go, and keep your senses sharp." He started walking again.
Nikita: -walks-
Idaru's curse mark started to spread again as he walked. He could feel it. But he just didnt say anything.
Nikita: -keep walking she didn't notice that Idaru's curse mark started spread again -