NaruHina So, NaruHina, will it happen in the anime?

Malless3 posted on Jul 30, 2008 at 02:27PM
What do you think, or what do you already know?

NaruHina 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
i really don't know, but i hope it happens coz theyre my favourite naruto couple :3!!
over a year ago ouranhostess said…
Unhappily no Naruto gets Sakura because she finally sees Naruto-san is every thing she ever wanted Sasuke to be from the start she just was to wrapped up in Sasuke's looks to really care for Naruto.
candylover246 commented…
LOL nope! That surely didn't happen! ;P over a year ago
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
;'( . . .
over a year ago hinata_why said…
of course it will happen us muslims now
over a year ago jtruls said…
U nevr no wat might happen, I would say about a a 49.45% chance 4 Naruhina, a 49.45% chance 4 Narusaku and a 0.1% chance 4 Narusasu.
over a year ago jtruls said…
In my last comment I said that there was a 49.45% chance 4 Naruhina and 4 Narusaku, I meant a 45.45% chance!
over a year ago caleb-naru said…
dont whery they will deffinitly get to gether hinta is to in love to let naruto to be swept up by sakura..... plushinta would kick sakura's a$$
over a year ago sakono said…
meh
... most likely they will get together ...and there is more than 0.1% for narusasu even masashi kishimoto likes sasunaru and narusasu
over a year ago KikiVampireLove said…
I think Naruto and Hinata will get together because who has loved Naruto for the ENTIRE series she hasn't even given that idiot Sasuke a second thought she's trying to get better so she can impress Naruto and be happier!
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
it will happen.
over a year ago naruhinaluvv said…
big smile
i belive it will,
naruto should give her a chance , BUT AT DA END OF DA SERIES!
cuhz itsa action manga!
so any way...why wouldent it happen?
just cuz sakura may sorta like him?
theres da diference, sakura likes him, hinata LOVES him@
anf sakura found that out and so did naruto!
but naruto had to be told, sakura found out herself.
she said it to herself!
'hinata...loves...naruto"
BOOM! IN UR FACES!
over a year ago Ashantie_Mya said…
I agree to that...plus I found out that Kishimoto's animators made somewhat of an animation where Naruto and Hinata almost kiss! NaruHina forever! ^-^
over a year ago Rii-chan said…
Did they? how did you find out? have you seen it? I love NaruHina sorry. It has to happen sakura was probably jelous after hinata getting six tails from naruto. Pfft! lol
over a year ago ekiouja said…
wink
yes they seems logicly that kishimono-sama will chose them pluse they are so god danm cute together
over a year ago CAPS said…
I agree they will get together. Some people say that us naruhina fans base all are opinions around Hinata's feelings but naruto clearly said he liked Hinata once during the chunin exams. Also I think that Naruto's crush towards Sakura started to die off after he seen how emotional she got after Sasuke ran away.Plus As of late he told Sakura that he hated people who lied to themselves when she confessed.
over a year ago trenece-chan said…
laugh
yes i love them
over a year ago thebeleaver said…
hey caps he didn't say he liked her he said he liked people like her. but yer i wish it happns
over a year ago silver93 said…
i hope it happens, but hinata confessed and naruto hasn't said anything to her about it
over a year ago thebeleaver said…
now silver that's what annoys me the most i've seen heeps of manga after the confession and they haven even TALKED!!!
over a year ago hinata-sama54 said…
hmmm
i know naruto didnt even talk to her! i wonder why they dont look at eachother or talk....?
over a year ago silver93 said…
i don't think he's had time to talk to her. wasn't she still knocked out when he left the village? and i may be looking too much into nothing, but he's over sakura now, and that didn't happen before hinata confessed, so maybe that's something.
over a year ago wei_annie said…
big smile
We don't know yet. But I'm sure naruto and hinata will be together.
over a year ago Hinata-fan19 said…
smile
I hope with al my heart that naruhina is going to happen just believe it!!!!!!!!
over a year ago hanuto said…
naruhina will unfortunately not happen i no that sakura will end up getting naruto
over a year ago Alexdhamp said…
wink
Hanuto, I doubt that. Sakura still loves Sasuke, who will be saved and made good again..so she'll continue trying to win his heart. On the other hand, Naruto has shown that he's willing to step aside and already has. Sure, he might still have lingering feelings for her, but they're not as strong for Sakura as NaruSaku claims. Naruto thinks quite highly of Hinata and likes her as a person("People like you, I *really* like!")..it's not such a stretch to imagine him giving Hinata a chance and accepting her feelings even if he doesn't completely love her the same way...yet. Anyone familiar with SaiKano knows that all relationships don't have to start out completely mutual..just has to have the one being confessed to thinking highly of the confessor..and accepting their feelings. Something I hope happens with NaruHina.
over a year ago chrisblass said…
smile
i say 50 50 for naruhina and narusak but well yea nobody can be sure of what anyone feel like
over a year ago Gijs571 said…
i think it will happen after the war. Sakura gives her FALSE(!) conversion gives him more the way to Hinata for me.
over a year ago Arisu1985 said…
I hope they'll end up together, Naruto can even tell what she thinks just by looking into her eyes, they share same ninja way. That's a perfect bond. Naruto always had a crush on Sakura, but she doesn't love him back, she's madly in love with Sasuke even after he tried to kill her. So she won't stop loving him ever. Naruto should notice a great girl that Hinata is, he still haven't answer her about love confession. So it's up for the future what will happen between them.
over a year ago amzel said…
kiss
i think they will b togeter cuz remember wen shonen jump ended nd it was obvios they were gonna make more narutos well rememba wen hinata was like next time ill b waliking with u holding ur hand theyre gonna make more so they will b together i "know" this kinda
over a year ago VJ87G said…
smile
I sure hope so. Hinata always in love with Naruto. Besides, she saved him in Chap 437. And he return the favor by saving her on chap 558! Naruto remembers everything of what Hinata did in 437 and he say that she's strong, too, in chap 559. Now in Chap 573, Hinata did said that after the war, she'll give up, but it's about chasing up to him, not given up on him. She still loves him. And she said next time, she'll be walking with him with his hand on hers. So I stll say: NARUHINA 4LIFE, 4EVER AND FTW!! BELIEVE IT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!! Trust me, Naruto and Hinata are, indeed, a couple to remember!
over a year ago TheNinjaKitty said…
smile
I believe Naruhina will work out because of Hinata's love confession. I don't Naruto won't just reject her because after all these years Hinata loved him while Sakura constantly rejected him. There is also more romantic moments with Naruhina then Narusaku. Anyway, Naruhina is a cuter couple so thats why I believe its this
over a year ago candylover246 said…
big smile
YES! I always knew it would happen! And it finally did! Woohoo! :D
As I've said plenty of times before, that Narusaku stopped having a chance recently.
Let us celebrate together!! 🎉🎈🎂🍨 🙌