Nancy Drew Marry

BuffySummers17 posted on Sep 21, 2007 at 02:02PM
Do you think Nacy Drew will become Nancy Nickerson?

Nancy Drew 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cressida said…
No. If anything, I would root for her becoming Nancy Drew Hardy. Weren't there some books in which Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys crossed over?
over a year ago blind_moon said…
I would like so… I haven’t read that many books, but I don’t think she should be with the Hardy Boys! Although I think they might be really cute =P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
the books your thinking of were The Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys Super Mysteries Series. I will stick to my classics, but interesting theory. However Nancy with anyone but Ned just can't see it...:)
over a year ago tinkerluvr said…
Nancy has been dating ned since forEVER.
Its time for her to say, "its over."
over a year ago summergnow said…
no i don't think and want it to be like that. It should be Frank Hardy. Ned is way too boring. Frank is much more handsome and romantic.
over a year ago carmelbug said…
i think frank is nice but i like ned better hes loyal cares for nancy would do anything for her sometime i think yes she should marry ned there perfect for each other if she married frank well lets just say it wouldn't work out there relationship would be boring with nancy and ned they are two very sweet people so NANCY AND NED FOREVER THEY ROCK!
over a year ago Abrina said…
crying
NO WAY!!!! i love nancy but i think she cares about her cases more than ned its ovious in the files. that relationship is doomed to fail