Naice1000 Message for Naice1000

amber_ko posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:57AM
Write a message for Naice1000 ^_^
Write a message for Naice1000 ^_^

Naice1000 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amber_ko said…
heart
My message: Hey Naice, what's up? Don't you know that you're so very dear to me although sometimes I didn't talk to you? Just because I don't know how to show it. I wish you'll stay forever in fanpop so we can keep in touch. I want you to be the way you are, and that's what I love about you. Oh well, take care always~ we love you~
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
heart
My message:
Naice, maybe you don't know how much i respect you...
But I always wanted to tell you: You are one of the best fanpop users. I like the way you are always calm, interesting and cool! I'll never forget you and please don't leave fanpop never! Don't let us alone because I'll cry!
Love you forever!
Your friend, Kips!
over a year ago naice1000 said…
heart
@amber_ko Nothin much here you?I know you Jianne, your a quite person. You don't know how shocked and overjoyed I was when I saw that pick you posted on 'Kpop girl power' You don't need to show it bestie <3 I know you care about me and I love you so much for that! I am so grateful to have joined fanpop and find extremely marvellous friends like you! I would never leave this place, I love you too much

@KippyGirl Oh my kips <3 <3 All those lovely pictures you posted here they touched my heart! You really know how to make somebody feel so special! Thanx alot for your respect, I am extremely honored I swear to God. Oh your making me blush! Thank you so so much! And I can never forget you too, you play a very big part in my life, so never ever! I'm never gonna leave such an awesome site where I found you people the best kind of people in the whole world!

I'll treasure both of you forever!
heart
@naice1000: Thanks~ I'm also greatful that I met you, although I still can't see you in person. XD. When I saw your profile, I thought 'Oh, this person is great for sure' and you know what, I was right~. I always wanted to make a club for you but I don't know how will I start and thanks to fun_olwayzzZ, KippyGirl, and Yushi that I made this club. Always remember that I'm here for you no matter what happens~ :*
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
heart
@naice1000 I'm the luckiest person ever to find this site^^. As soon as i found it i made an account, then i joined clubs, and then i met you and other great users^^ i can't believe how lucky i can be ♥ Again, thx because you exist <3
over a year ago bingu4 said…
@amber_ko Oh Thankyou for making this !
@naice1000 I never could tell you but now i'm going to tel u everythin. You are the best friend ever. all those chats we told each other all sorts of stupid stuff! you remember? food,shoes,hairstyles. ur jes like me. we are twins XD and thanx for always posting on my wall i will love your forver
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
heart
My message:I don't want to write a big message,I want to write a short but touching massage:Naice1000 I love you :D like you are my sister
smile
@bingu4: welcome~ Honestly, I didn't think that this club is going to be successful at the first~ kekeke~
over a year ago naice1000 said…
@bingu Haha yes yes I do! I remember everything <3 We are twons for sure <3 you are my bestie too ILY so much!
@Sushi that was indeed very very touching, I always felt the same about you <3 ILY sistarrr :**
@amber_ko emm yeaah -__- hehe ILY no formalities!
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
naice :*****