My Chemical Romance my sister hates MCR!!!!!!!!!

pmjlover1997 posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 07:07PM
well i'm gonna tell you guys about the story that brought me to hell soooo here it goes: it all started in 2005 when me and sister heard MCR for the first time. now, i really liked the band and so did my sister,we used to come home from school and they'd be on TV. a few weeks after we got addicted to MCR, my sister said she had a crush on Mikey. this is when i knew that shit was gonna happen. she was 6 years old that time and i was 9 but the trouble was: i was falling in love with Mikey!!!!!!!! i tried to crush on other MCR members but there's something about Mikey that makes me wanna run back to him. one day, my sister caught me writing ''i love Michael James way so much'' she got really pissed off that this and we had a fight that lasted 2 hours. now,lets skip 2 years from 2005 so we are in 2007, that was year when gerard and Lyn-z got married!!!!!!!! (hip-hip hooray!) but.... my sister was mad,boy, she was really pissed off. she said that Lyn-z wasn't good enough for gerard. i told her that Lyn-z was an awesome wife. but she didn't agree (typical girl) now lets skip 4 years from 2007 so now, we are in 2011 (yay) now,my sister had just heard that Mikey is married to alicia simmons-way. she got so mad she ripped all the posters and snapped all of her MCR CD's. she told me that she (alicia) was a whore and that she's cheating on Mikey and all that freaking crap. she's 12 now and i'm 15. my sister thinks that i'm gonna take Mikey from her and i'm like WTF me and Mikey are like,12 years apart and he's like,15 years older then you!!!!!! this is why i don't want my sister having a fanpop account! and not only she's hating on Lyn-z, she hates her aunty Lyn-z (not gerard's wife, sadly *cries*) all because her name is Lyn-z and our cousin alicia,who is 17 and my sister threw a mirror at her!!! all because her name is alicia!!!!!!!! now, that's my story finished I love MCR (but my sister dosn't) but anyways, heaps of love from Lisa-Marie (me)xoxoxo

My Chemical Romance 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcrkilljoygirl said…
monkey
Uhh You both can love mikey lol thats not bad.Yor sister dosnt have to do/say that Mikey can do watever the hell he wants hes free & besides hes happy with Alicia (thats all that matter :) ) & Gerard can to watever he want to i mean its not like your sister is her Gf of mikey/gerard...
over a year ago pmjlover1997 said…
yeah i know!!!!!!!! but my sister doesn't understand
angelic
Well tell he to calm down is not like the world id gonna end...
crying
i've tried backing off and saying sorry but she gets violent and swears and stuff
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Well, one of the best ways to get over a guy is to find a better one... introduce her to Green Day!! Haha.
sad
^ Lol :P hmm well uhh hmm.....tell her that she gotta be nice!You are the big Sis tell her that...or tell ur mom (parents) idk :/
lol thanks for the advice
angelic
Lol hope i helped in some way :)