Movies Last good movie you saw or are watching right now ?

MightyWilliam posted on Dec 03, 2007 at 05:48AM
As I write this , I'm watching Back to the Future (original) and last night I watched Planet Terror .

Movies 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
this afternoon watched napoleon dynamite, i forgot how funny that was.
over a year ago fmoczule said…
I recently saw the Coen brothers' "No Country for Old Men" in the theaters. I highly recommend it.
over a year ago daitheflu4u said…
i saw The War Game today, it was a 1965 mockunmetary film about nuclear war. I uploaded it on the site.
over a year ago TheCountess said…
I 'finally' got to watching SIGNS yesterday. I know I'm way behind, and I've also got an enormous backlog of tapes and DVDs to watch, but haven't been much in the mood since last March. That's when my soulmate passed away, and it's just not the same when you don't have someone to share them with, or discuss right after watching together. :(
over a year ago LisaForde said…
it was enchanted i love that film and the cast was brillant the music was nice and the director was good too ,so a thumbs up for me
over a year ago SpanksU said…
The Dark Knight and Iron Man were probably the last two movies I saw in theatres that I really enjoyed.

On DVD I recently saw Lars and the Real Girl and Eagle VS Shark - both excellent movies! :)
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
I just watched Magnolia and the Lake House. They were really good!
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
Ok just saw hamlet 2 not to long ago it is sarcastically funny not for everyone but I loved it.
over a year ago House34 said…
I just watched Premonition with Sandra Bullock. Great movie
over a year ago nerysflynn said…
the last films i watched were disturbia, the dreamers and madagascar hehe

all different, all awesome!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago atari said…
I just watched Before Sunrise last night. I highly recommend this film, it's amazing!
over a year ago TVMadnezz said…
iRobot and SWAT!!! I could watch them over and over and I still wouldn't get sick of them!!! Hmmm... not a bad idea! XD
over a year ago mod_or_rocker said…
The last two movies I saw were This is England and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. They couldn't be more different, but I loved both of them!
over a year ago movygirl said…
The Cabaret with Liza Minelli ;)
over a year ago likecats said…
watching empire records made me really miss my friends
over a year ago becca85 said…
The last movie I watched from start to finish was Roman Holiday a few days ago.

For the first time. Audrey Hepburn is so adorable.