Morganville Vampires Have you cried at any point in the books?

HouseofNightRox posted on May 11, 2011 at 07:20AM
Hi:) I was wondering if any of you cried at a point in the books? I cried at Sam's funeral.

Morganville Vampires 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saveoursouls said…
I cried when Shane said his potential last words to Claire when he was in the cage!
over a year ago zhemanka said…
i cried at sams funeral when amilie said her speech.
over a year ago MyrninsPet said…
Sam's funeral was the main one but I have cried over many things since then...

Clair when she moved to Massachusetts for school, I just felt like I was going through the same things she was feeling, wanting to go home, hating being away from her friends etc, when Eve Skyped I cried, wanting just to be back in Morganville again because the place just didn't seem like 'home' etc.

And of course we have the 'deaths' of Myrnin, Oliver and Jessie which I cried over.

The list goes on....

The more recent time though, is pretty much now, I just finished reading the first two chapters of Dawnlighters and I am wanting the idiots out of Morganville and to have Morganville go back to how it was, I know that it will, I know that the Claire, Eve, Michael and Shane, with the vampires help, will win back their town and Amilie will take over her rightful place once again. Alas though, just seeing Morganville end up like this, seeing it fall to these idiot Daylighters, I just am dying to read the final book now, I hate whats become of Morganville, I want it back! No matter how much I tell myself it WILL be back I still hate what it has become of the place.
last edited over a year ago