Monster High ^*\\ Galaxy Ghouls //*^ {Role~Play}

HelloKitty_Love posted on May 19, 2012 at 04:54PM
^*// Present day in our very own galaxy,there was a certain school that stood out from the rest. They accepted everyone's freaky flaws, a very independent, confident, and peaceful school it was. Monster High will never be the same after this.... Frankie Stein and her friends from Monster High will go to the unknown realms of space in search of freindship, compromise, and acceptance.\\*^

Hi! :D This is a new RP as you can tell. There are so many different role-plays like a normal school theme, taking a trip to a foreign country, spies getting caught up in romance, even getting lost at sea! But I went above and beyond, up up and away, into *Outer space*
~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
- Canon, (With the exception of the alien people)
- No random blurt outs (I don't care if characters fall into romance, i just don't want "Cleo flew over a rainbow, riding on a magic sugar Llama.") No, just no.
- Have fun! ^_^

Invited:
xMiss-IceQueenx

Here's a list, you can choose as many as you want as long as they aren't already selected.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The ghouls of Monster High
- Frankie Stein ~ xMiss-IceQueen
- Clawdeen Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Draculaura ~
- Cleo de Nile ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Ghoulia Yelps ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Lagoona Blue ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Abbey Bominable ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Spectra Vondergeist ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Operetta Phantom ~
- Howleen Wolf ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Toralei Stripe ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Meowlody Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Purrsephone Feline ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Nefera de Nile ~
- CA Cupid ~
- Robecca Steam ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Rochelle Goyle ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Venus McFlytrap ~
- Gorey FangTell ~

Guys of Monster High
- Deuce Gorgon ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Clawd Wolf ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Jackson Jekyll/ Holt Hyde ~ xMiss-IceQueenx
- Gillington 'Gil' Webber ~
- Heath Burns ~ HelloKitty_Love
- InvisiBilly ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Slow-Mo ~
- Romulus ~ HelloKitty_Love
- Bram DeVein ~ xMiss-IceQueenx

Info: So there's a school in the galaxy that is the complete opposite of Monster High. So the students go to the Orion Nebula in search of the school to show them to express their flaws. They go ahead and meet an undercover boy band whom want to live a normal life, and thats where the MH students come in.

*Every character will have a special talent/motive, a little secret, a crush/boyfriend/girlfriend, and a freaky flaw. (All up to player.)*

**Ask before randomly jumping in and joining**

Starting post~
Spectra and Ghoulia were looking up things on Boo-gle for their essay on self awareness. Until Ghoulia found something about a school where everyone is perfect. Of course Spectra couldn't resist holding back so she blogged it on The Ghostly Gossip.
~~
Cleo grabbed her ringing iCoffin, yet another update from Spectra's little blog. "Perfect people? What? This doesnt make any sense, if i'm not perfect then who is?" she asked herself quietly as she sat at the creepateria table alone.
~~
Heath and Deuce were researching astronomy topics for Mr. Hack's class. "Aww come on man do we really have to work on this, I mean Hack is like the worst teacher ever." Heath whined, Deuce rolled his eyes "Of course we do, so i'll just do all the work on the Nebula project and you can just leave.". "What's a nebula exactly?" Heath asked confused, "My point exactly." Deuce muttered.
last edited on May 19, 2012 at 07:17PM

Monster High 47 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...