Milo Ventimiglia Jess

Jameson posted on Sep 14, 2007 at 10:20PM
What DO YOU THINK OF HIM IN GILMORE GIRLS!!!!! AND WITH THE ALL THINK WITH RORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milo Ventimiglia 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Charlottka said…
I love Jess.He is my favorite character in Gilmore Girls.He was very funny and hot of course xD.
I am big fan of Jess and Rory.They were pefect together.I hate Logan and Dean xD
over a year ago fanmania8 said…
I agree!!!!!!! ; )
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ktlady said…
yeah... logan was boring and kind of funny looking. Dean was clingy. Jess was hilarious, totally adorable and was nice to Rory and he reads a lot! (that gives him like five billion points in my book... no pun intended).
over a year ago onepenny said…
i think milo as jess was great. he was so sexy, and moody and sarcastic. and he was sweet underneath the scowling. he was the best guy ever. and the best guy for rory. stupid girl!
over a year ago arnolda said…
He was a bad boy with a good heart. I loved him as jess. Rory and jess should have gotten back together. Stupid girl indeed!
over a year ago 22point8miles said…
he was so incredibly intelligent, perfect for rory, yet he was such a bad-boy which adds the perfect contrast in their relationship. rory and jess clicked like no other couple i've ever seen, both well read, same tastes in music, witty...the list goes on, yet as rory said in 3x01, there's something really special about not quite knowing what the other person's going to do next'. plus the whole alexis and milo being together while they were playing rory and jess added to the passion on screen.
over a year ago RORYnJESSfan said…
OMG yea!!! I hate that Alexis and Milo aren't together. They were the most perfect, cutest couple!! gosh I wish they were still together and I wish that Gilmore Girls was still on the air or at least when it ended Rory and Jess should have been together!! Gosh they were just sooo perfect together!!!!!
over a year ago bec_rox94 said…
i know aye
wen i saw the episode where he came bak in the 6th season i had my hopes up that he was going to cum bak. but then she rejected him. stupid stupid girl! lol
he was hot, funny and smart. dean was alrite but weird and logan was gay and up himself and plus he was mean to jess which put logan in my bad books