Miley Cyrus Why is the press picking on Miley?

Cinders posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 07:42PM
Is it just me, or is she really being targeted by bad publicity? I mean, I know that stars are often plagued with rumors, but the poor girl is really getting a lot of it recently. First with the false pregnancy article, then with the supposedly "racy" pictures with her and a her friend, and now with the whole body double thing.

I mean, are people bored of gossiping about REAL problem girls, like Britney and Paris so they pick on Miley because she's popular with young girls?
last edited on Jan 08, 2008 at 07:44PM

Miley Cyrus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pip_ku said…
I think its because so many look up to her, they did kinda the same with the Vanessa Hudgens and after they found the nude pics which soon died down they started to focus more on Miley, who is now a role model for all the teens and stuff.
People probably expect it more from Britney, Lindsay etc. and so it would get them alot more sales/views but you're right they do seem to be targeting her alot for normal things.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
It's because the "problem girls" like Paris aren't getting into much trouble recently and we all already know Britney is nuts.
over a year ago mcfan08 said…
yea she is just a target cuz of her fame and good values....i think she keeps good spirits about it tho. here is an interview w/ her that wuz like a week ago and she seems like she is still havin fun.

www.busradio.com/video
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
Because famous female pop stars are supposed to fall tragically by ruining themselves at the youngest age possible, or so the media says.

I think its silly really..body double? Well she needed one to pull off the show so she could change clothes or something in time. Big deal

I'm personally not a fan of her but I certainly don't think she deserves all this annoying negative press.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago zoeyfan_chels said…
i didnt know about this!miley shouldnt be gettin pestered...by the way i dont really know about britney i just know she shaved her head,is it all really that bad? x
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
they are gossiping about her because she is a disney girl and if she messes up once god ofrbid the world comes to a stop.
over a year ago Dada said…
First of all, they shouldn't pick on those girls because they need serious help. Britney needs to have a normal life because she couldn't handle fame. So I'm super against support her because she needs to get her life together and people who truly care for that would know better and not support her.

She's an even bigger target now because she's changing too much. It's as if she were asking for it. It's not like she cares anyways. I am upset with her. Very much. I still care for Miley for falling for fame so quickly. She changes all of a sudden from a country girl to a city girly girl. Her best friend is always changing, her hair, everything! Best friends don't come and go like with her.
last edited over a year ago