Miley Cyrus I am Miley's biggest fan, if you think you are, well prove it.

MileyBigestFan posted on Oct 30, 2010 at 02:32AM
I know everything about Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago celebfan009 said…
I know im not her biggest fan, i think she's a right slut now, but i used to be... so test me babe xx
over a year ago rosaliefan43 said…
k. good for you.
over a year ago shadowsgirl2529 said…
tongue
i dont like her now
surprise
^^ she's gone awful, hasnt she? I liked her rockish pop style, in 'Time of our Lives', 'Breakout' was just childish and cheesy, but have you heard her 'Cant be Tamed' album? Its really terrible, i dont know anybody who likes it :/xx
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
That's nice. All you random people going on Miley's FANsite and bashing her! :P Can't Be Tamed was pretty good. Stay, Scars, Robot, Can't Be Tamed, Who Owns My Heart, and Every Rose has it's thorn mostly...
She's trying to grow up too fast ffs! In america, she's still too young for drinking, soo... :/xx
over a year ago secretsrevealed said…
so what i thought cant be tamed was rilly good for your info i agree with bubbles 4u 22 and she is not trying to grow up to fast she is amazing and y r YOU coming on here and dissing on miley she the best person to ever exist u should leave and never come bak celeb fan 009 watever she deserves to have a little fun
over a year ago vidvida said…
heart
Imay Look like im not but sorry i AM MILEY'S BIGGEDST FAN! i know everything about her and my room is full of her stuff!
over a year ago naily_14 said…
i m her biggest fan but i havent her so many stuff because its not available here
over a year ago Piyal said…
I LOvE Miley and i'm crazy about her.Ican do anything for her.I can spend my entire life serving her or protect her from the evil eyes.
over a year ago 23novhm said…
woa you all r bigggest fan 4ever
woa you all r bigggest fan 4ever
over a year ago rosaliefan43 said…
Listen MileyBigestFan, you are not the only one who is miley's biggest fan!! EVERYONE is miley's biggest fan! It's not gonna be just you. Ok???
over a year ago Nazanin said…
heart
I love her for ever and after and I`m a biggest fan!test me I`m ready!!!
I love her for ever and after and I`m a biggest fan!test me I`m ready!!!
over a year ago Heart29 said…
heart
Are you sure?I'M THE BIGGEST FAN OF MILEY AND it d0esnt need proves.I LOVE HER,SHES MY IDOL AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.ALL YOU ARE WRONG.I SAW HER,SO IM THE BETTER THAN YOU!I WILL DO EVER FOR HER!WITHOUT HER MY LIFE THERE ISNT.THERE ISNT DOUBT IM THE BIGGEST FAN OF MILEY!
over a year ago Heart29 said…
Are you sure?I'M THE BIGGEST FAN OF MILEY AND it d0esnt need proves.I LOVE HER,SHES MY IDOL AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.ALL YOU ARE WRONG.I SAW HER,SO IM THE BETTER THAN YOU!I WILL DO EVER FOR HER!WITHOUT HER MY LIFE THERE ISNT.THERE ISNT DOUBT IM THE BIGGEST FAN OF MILEY!
over a year ago Luchii said…
heart
The biggest fan of Miley is not someone who knows everything about her, has seen her,... But it is a person who loves Miley for who she is and support her no matter what she does...That's my opinion...
over a year ago Nazanin said…
heart
I like ur opinion Luchii!
over a year ago Luchii said…
big smile
Thanks...
over a year ago No1MileyFan said…
sad
Can't we all be miley's biggest fan???
over a year ago situ123 said…
smile
I agree with no1mileyfan and luchii.We all can be her big fans and we should not fight.In my opinion fighting for being miley's biggest fan doesn't prove that u r her biggest fan.The important thing is how much we all love miley from our heart.A true fan is a person who loves and cares for miley and doesn't waste his/her time in proving about her madness about miley!!

i love miley very much but i won't fight like this for being her biggest fan becuz miley loves every fan of her and won't be happy to see this.