Miley Cyrus Selena Is Much Better Than Miley And Alot More Cutter

236209 posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 02:24PM
selena is much better than miley and alot more cutter in a thousend time ......
and miley is so jeles from selena becouse she always do what ever miley does.
selena is much better than miley and alot more cutter in a thousend time ......
and miley is so jele

Miley Cyrus 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kaka_Jonas said…
i agree!!1
i agree!!1
over a year ago MileyBandGeek14 said…
mischievous
U R BOTH BITCHES GET A FREAKIN' LIFE. SELENA ALWAYSS TRIES 2 COPY MILEY. SELENA IS QUITE PATHETIC AND HER SINGING SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. SO PLZ, GET OVER IT. TEAM CYRUSS 4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­R!!­!!
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
Okaaay. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but really going on Miley's fan site and bashing her? That's kind of low... i personally believe Miley is overall better because face it: Selena really can't sing
over a year ago 236209 said…
big smile
thankes kaka-jonas for your agree
over a year ago MileyBandGeek14 said…
tongue
Whatever 236209
over a year ago harshitagupta said…
Selena's cool i agree...but...if u like her just post somewhere else..!!! why come here??? many Miley fans who lover her from the bottom of the heart are here...!!! i don't think it's good on ur part to post such odd comments in Miley's club....!!!!!

MILEY ROCKS.....!!!!! SHE DON"T EVEN HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HER HATERS CUZ SHE GOT 1 HATER OUT OF SOME THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE......!!!!!
Selena's cool i agree...but...if u like her just post somewhere else..!!! why come here??? many Miley
over a year ago maribou said…
tongue
i think MILEY is so good and i loved her so much but she`s growing up so soon and i dont care about her anymore and i think SELENA IS WAY BETTER THAN MILEY!!!!!
thanx maribou
listin miley.......whatever...u r stoped and i can write my say every way and nooooooo one can stop me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ShinoyAP said…
Hey, 236209 . Are you nuts? I think you should see a doctor. Miley is not only better than selena, selena don't stand a chance agaist Miley. You should be a Selena fan, but this is Miley fan club, you do not have right to post forum agaist Miley in her fan club. So back of my friend . Miley is far better than selena.
over a year ago homeroller said…
selena gomes is not pretty as miley cyrus
monkey
and Miley Cyrus is a billionaire and Selena Gomez is ugly as a donkey with buck teeth and Miley Cyrus is better
selena gomez can't sing good
over a year ago PrInCeMjFaN said…
big smile
i love and selena and demi bettr than miley
over a year ago 313020 said…
big smile
i looooooove selena too i think she is the greatest artest iun the world
over a year ago iluvllllll said…
angelic
seriously why come on here to bash on miley? cant u read? its miley fan club not a hate club. and btw i agree with u folks on here, selena cant sing at all. i've seen her live performances and she barely hits the high tone. that explains why she has so many back up singer in her single "a year without rain" but i like that song. if you dont allow me to bash on her than dont do the same on miley cuz i probably hate selena more than you hate miley but i dont go on her club shitting about her. pay some respect and grow up.