Miley Cyrus Is Tht Really My Idol Miley

aishuandmiley posted on May 02, 2010 at 05:57PM
hey guys most of u know this by now bt miley is acting tooooo old for her age ,she's just 17 and she's gonna hav a x-makeup and turnin towards brittany music, te can't be tamed songs all about hw much boys wnt her ,she also said (hold ur breath) "im open to nude scenes, as long as they are classy". Maybe she is growing up just a little too fast???? i am a great fan of miley bt i can't tke this..
if u like this article plz fan me
hey guys most of u know this by now bt miley is acting tooooo old for her age ,she's just 17 and she'

Miley Cyrus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Aallayah08 said…
Who cares.
over a year ago princessdiaries said…
meh
well like a bunch of 8 year olds are looking up to her and i dont think its right i guess....but i guess shes open to freedom of expression!
over a year ago untamed167 said…
i did not say that

love ya mc
over a year ago viju said…
I agree with you! Totally!
over a year ago NickyWicky10 said…
Young people in the business are forced to grow up faster than other people of their age so I think it's only natural for her to be thinking about stuff like that.

Also, the song 'Can't Be Tamed' is actually about how she's not going to change for a guy and they just have to accept who she is and what she's about. It's not about how much boys 'want' her.
over a year ago mileyfan17836 said…
big smile
I'M MILEY'S #1 FAN!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE 2 GET THE LATEST PICS OF MILEY SO BECOME A FAN!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!
I'M MILEY'S #1 FAN!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE 2 GET THE LATEST PICS OF MILEY SO BECOME A FAN!!!! THANKS!!!