Miley Cyrus Miley Is Role Model Or Not

miley145 posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 06:19PM
do u think miley has turned into role model and she will be like britney spreas and vanessa

an way i hope that not happen quz i wanna miley to be polite girl and on the right road
what do u think ???
do u think miley has turned into role model and she will be like britney spreas and vanessa

an way

Miley Cyrus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tool82cry said…
Not. sorry not to be a hater but she doesnt exactly set a great example for others. . . and im not into her type of music
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago catiebug97 said…
tongue
no not at all sry but she is a bad role model! did u hear that she is only a star when she wants and that a lttle girl went up to her asking for a pic but she said no shes got the wrong grl and did u hear bout the dang tatoo? so what if it just says "just breathe" its still a tatoo and under her freaken boob shes an idiot i used to love her but now selena is mi role model she doesnt do stupid things like miley has been doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago maryam_yousry said…
smile
im not ahater (that's clear from my name) but the best thing on that she is not arole model she is Beautiful with this great smile and this blue eyes she is the best and miley don't need to be A ROLE MODEL to be perfect
im not ahater (that's clear from my name) but the best thing on that she is not arole model she is Be