Miley Cyrus grown up and sexy for "ELLE"(August 2009)

9stardust posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 01:41PM
Disney star Miley Cyrus does a very grown-up photo shoot for the latest issue of ELLE Magazine (August 2009). The 16 year-old star, who rocks a sexy black outfit with fabulous high leather boots, talks about fashion, beauty, her former boyfriend Justin Gaston and her glamorous lifestyle.

Here are some highlights from Miley Cyrus’ ELLE Magazine interview:

On the value of style: “I would pay $500 for the jeans that we make for $20. I’m really into high fashion.”

On natural beauty: “I like these crooked. I love my teeth. My dad won’t let me fix my teeth or cut my hair. He loves it. He’s like, ‘It’s you!’”

On Justin Gaston, her boyfriend at the time of the interview: “We’re together, and then again, we’re not. Some people see us more as friends and don’t get why we work in a relationship. They’re like, ‘It’s weird, best friends shouldn’t date!’ But the person that you eventually spend the rest of your life with – I’m not saying it’s him – why are you going to wake up with someone every day and not want to hang out with them?”

About the glamorous life: “The most fun thing about prom is having that one special night when you dress up and you feel like a princess, and honestly, I get to do that one night a lot.”

On her new clothing line with Max Azria for Wal-Mart: “The jeans are my favorite part of the entire line. Because, like, literally this is going to be good for, like, Middle America, and it will be great for kids that really want to be in fashion but that don’t have it available.”

On the difficulties of being a teen star and why she’s friends with other young performers: “It’s hard for all of us. There are so many people that could be using you. So me and Nick and Demi, we don’t need anything from each other. We got our own thing going on.”
Disney star Miley Cyrus does a very grown-up photo shoot for the latest issue of ELLE Magazine (Augus

Miley Cyrus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Crazy-Chica said…
hmmm
She's changed so much..
over a year ago 9stardust said…
surprise
yeah...she was just a girl and now she is a woman!