haveuheard posted on Apr 01, 2009 at 11:37AM
Just wrote an article about Miley on
www.haveuheard.net
it should be up in about an hr.

Miley Cyrus 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fan27 said…
smirk
Ok, I just wanted this to be out there somewhere in the hopes that maby a one in a million chance that maby Miley Cyrus might actually see this *That being said*
Give the girl a break, I was 16 once, and believe me, I was into ALOT worse than mileys being accused of! didnt see anyone FREAK out and start calling me names and saying negative things! Yeah, shes famous and knows that shes a role model for millions of children, but people, let the girl live her life, I may be older but I have seen alot in my years, more than most. You only get one life, do you want to live that being what everyone else wants you to be, or are you going to live that being what YOU want to be!
I know good music, I was raised on music from all era's. There are a few singers that their voice is a gift from god, when I listen it pulls at my heart and MAKES me listen. Miley Cyrus is one of these artists! I loved her dads music, and I am in awe of this child, her voice gives me chills, I could listen to her sing for hours on end! In other words.... She is a Very GOOD Artist and people should let the girl be just that, a girl!