Michael & Nikita What do you think happened in the past that broke Michael and Nikita up?

lalamemory posted on Sep 27, 2010 at 02:32AM
We know from the pilot Nikita was engaged to Daniel. The Division then had Daniel killed. Clearly she was no longer with Michael anymore at that time. So what do you think happened between them?

Michael & Nikita 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago delenaislove said…
I've always gotten the feeling that Michael broke things off with Nikita to protect her. So, she had no choice but to try and move on with her life. She became an agent, started living on her own out in the real world, met Daniel, fell in love with him and took that opportunity to live the 'normal life' she had always wanted. Ironically, even though I think Michael was the one who ended things between him and Nikita, I also think he was jealous and hurt that she so easily found someone else.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BeautifulLover said…
Agree with delenaislove. But what Nikita don´t know is her fate is just Michael as Michael´s fate is just Nikita.
Alex & Michael fans... wtf.
over a year ago delenaislove said…
^ Very true.

Oh, don't even get me started on the whole Michael/Alex thing. I love them as separate characters, but I will never understand that fanbase or why people ship them together. It seriously creeps me out (and no, it's not because of the age thing since there's a pretty good size age gap between Michael and Nikita too). I love their dynamic just the way it is. There's no need to make that into anything else and completely ruin it. That would be so predictable in my opinion. It's like the Nikita/Owen thing. I don't get that either, considering Owen killed Daniel - I can't see them ever getting together because of that. It would be completely out of character for Nikita. But, I digress. Bottom line, I'm actually not worried whatsoever about Michael/Alex happening anytime soon (if ever).
over a year ago oth-rocks said…
i totally agree with delenaislove, he tried to protect them both by breaking things off with her, but while they were broken up, she net daniel and fell in love with him and having the idea of a normal life, then michael regretted what he did.
over a year ago carmelina096 said…
nikita probably tried a move on michael and he tells her it cant happen
over a year ago pacman22091 said…
I'm guessing the job got in the way and Michael pushed Nikita away for his own reasons such as he didn't want a serious thing happen and afraid it might hurt to much if she died. No matter what Michael will be jealous of Nikita around other men because shes the one person who understands him and they are both denying they love each other.