MiAmoreEdwardCullen Belward/Robsten Pic Hunt Game

ebcullen4ever posted on Feb 08, 2013 at 08:38PM
I will ask for a pic of either Belward or Robsten,and the first person to post the pic I asked for will get a prop,and they get to ask for the pic they want.

Only ask for pics of Belward or Robsten!!!
I will ask for a pic of either Belward or Robsten,and the first person to post the pic I asked for wi

MiAmoreEdwardCullen 135 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
i would like a pic of Robsten looking into each other's eyes from their Haarper's Baazar 2009 photoshoot
over a year ago mia444 said…
heart
Harper's Bazaar 2009 photo shoot of Robsten. There were a few but only 3 or 4 with them looking into each other's eyes :-)
Harper's Bazaar 2009 photo shoot of Robsten. There were a few but only 3 or 4 with them looking into
heart
i love the bigger pic
wink
Is it my turn to ask? If so I want a picture of Bella & Edward with special effects lol i can't do anything with a picture on my Kindle. I want a picture of them with a border/frame or something like the pics on my club. I love the one of them standing with a blue background that says Island Esme... Can you do that? I think Blingee is the best way.
heart
i think i know which one you want,if it's not you can tell me yes or no
i think i know which one you want,if it's not you can tell me yes or no
mia444 commented…
that picture is amazing!!! I love it, I've never even seen it before :-) over a year ago
heart
I LOVE that picture!! That wasn't the one I was talking about but how about this, if I give you a picture can you do something like that to it? If so I'll give you the next 2 pics you ask for. Cool?
is this the pic you were refering to?
is this the pic you were refering to?
wink
i didn't make the 2 i posted,i found them on google,by typing in twilight blingees images,or edward and bella blingees images.
last edited over a year ago
heart
Wow I love it!!! Thank you so much :-) what do you want a picture of? You can tell me more than one thing if u want.
heart
in honor of valentines day,i would like 1 valentine pic of both couples,1 of Edward&Bella and 1 of Robsten
i will give you 2 props,1 for each pic
heart
Here's Bella and Edward <3
Here's Bella and Edward <3
heart
i LOVE the E&B one
heart
Here's Robsten
Here's Robsten
wink
what would u like Mia?It's your turn to request a pic
I'd like a picture of Edward and Bella from breaking dawn part 2 something that shows Bella's red eyes!
can you see her red eyes?this was the only edward and bella pic with her red eyes i could find on google,the other ones just showed bella with red eyes.
can you see her red eyes?this was the only edward and bella pic with her red eyes i could find on goo
Yes, that's perfect, what would you like?
big smile
let's go for a Robsten one this time.I would like a pic of Robsten from the hand and foot print ceremony
sad
Ok their was so many of them I picked 2, I just tried to upload them & my Kindle won't let me do it either :-( ill save them for you and in the am I'll use my mom's computer at her work to upload them to you!! I'm sorry him I promise I'll send them asap!
laugh
AS EDWARD SAID IN ECLIPSE"THERE'S NO RUSH"
mia444 commented…
aww :-D over a year ago
Here's Robsten at the hand and foot print ceremony. I'm giving you 2 cuz I wasn't sure which one you wanted
Here's Robsten at the hand and foot print ceremony. I'm giving you 2 cuz I wasn't sure which one you
heart
this 1 is perfect,Mia.i love it.what would u like ?
laugh
Here's #2
Here's #2
kiss
i propped you for the first pic,Mia
heart
Ok I'd really like a picture of Robsten at any of the Twilight Saga movie awards when they won best kiss. I'd like one of them kissing on stage if you can find one.
heart
here u go from the 2010 mtv movie awards,their 2nd year winning best kiss.they won the following 2 years as well,let's hope for a 5-peat !!!!!!
here u go from the 2010 mtv movie awards,their 2nd year winning best kiss.they won the following 2 ye
kiss
Thank you, I love it, it's so sweet ;-) what do you want a picture of?
heart
let's do a belward one...since BD 2 is coming to dvd in 9 days,i want a pic of them in the meadow from BD 2,with the word forever in the pic
Would you like to ask for another one since you found this one?
Would you like to ask for another one since you found this one?
kiss
no it's your turn,Mia.what is your request?
heart
Ok I'd really like a picture of Edward and Bella in either breaking dawn part 1 or 2, something that shows their faces. I need a new pic for the icon on this club. So something that you think will make a nice icon.
is this what you want,Mia?
is this what you want,Mia?
heart
Yes... where do you find pictures like this? Google has a lot but what do you type in? I've tried breaking dawn part 1 & 2 Edward and Bella images but they are all the same ones over and over.... anyway I love it ;-) what do you want a picture of?
smile
i would like a pic of Bella and Edward in the meadow,if you can find a pic of them in twilight and breaking dawn part 2 of them in their meadow(like a top and bottom pic)...hopefully you can find one,if not let me know.
I found these 2, I just love the this one but I couldn't find one of just Twilight and Breaking Dawn part 2 let me know what you think
I found these 2, I just love the this one but I couldn't find one of just Twilight and Breaking Dawn
Here's the other one with New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn part 2
Here's the other one with New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn part 2
big smile
okay,i love them both,mia.what would you like?i will prop u for both pics
big smile
Thank you, sorry I couldn't find exactly what you asked for but I'm glad you love them ;-) I would like a Belward or Robsten picture of them in one of those really sexy pictures but one of just their faces. Or from the chest up.
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
How about this one
How about this one
big smile
here is one i just found on google
here is one i just found on google
Nice Sissy Bear
kiss
I love them both!!! Ok what do you guys want?I am going to prop both of you lol both pictures are good!!
how about a picture of edward and bella on the beach at Isle Esme
is this what you wanted krissy?
is this what you wanted krissy?
big smile
yep that works
Here Krissy, here's another one since I owe you!!
Here Krissy, here's another one since I owe you!!
big smile
Nice Mi I'll let you both pick the next one since I can't decide which one I like best
well,i don't know what Mia would like but i would like a pic of robsten from their very first mtv interview back in 2008.
Aww thank you, Cheri I owe you one too :-D I'd like a picture of Robsten too at any red carpet event where they are holding hands....