MiAmoreEdwardCullen Edward/Robert Pic Hunt Game

ebcullen4ever posted on Feb 08, 2013 at 08:28PM
I will ask for a pic of either Edward or Robert and the first person who posts the pic I asked for will get a prop,and then they get to ask for the next pic of either Edward or Robert.

Only ask for Edward or Robert pics!!!
I will ask for a pic of either Edward or Robert and the first person who posts the pic I asked for wi

MiAmoreEdwardCullen 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
i would like a pic of Robert dressed in a tuxedo
mia444 commented…
check out thr pics i posted of Robert in a tux over a year ago
over a year ago mia444 said…
wink
like this? I had to cut Kristen out of it lol it was a really good picture of the 2 of them I'm sure you seen it if not ill send it to you
like this? I had to cut Kristen out of it lol it was a really good picture of the 2 of them I'm sure
there are pics of Robert in a tux from the 2009 Academy Awards,if you go to google
and the second pic is of Edward,not Robert.
last edited over a year ago
wink
heres 3 take your pic. Let me kno what u think I had to crop K-stew out of this one too let me kno when u see them.
heres 3 take your pic. Let me kno what u think I had to crop K-stew out of this one too let me kno wh
ok,those are suits,but i will go for #1.your turn to ask for a pic of either Edward or Robert
heart
Ok i want the most recent picture of Robert in a photoshoot you can find ;-) I trust your judgment lol
the most recent photoshoot pic of Robert is from July of 2012,hope that's good enough,Mia.
the most recent photoshoot pic of Robert is from July of 2012,hope that's good enough,Mia.
heart
Yes, don't you just love him? ♥ thank you Cheri! What would you like?
heart
of course i love him and i will love him forever.why do u think i started the robert pattinson's future wives club?LOL!!!
i would like a pic of Edward in Twilight watching Bella sleep
heart
I thought I had more to choose from but is this good? I have some of her sleeping on him. Just let me know what you think.
I thought I had more to choose from but is this good? I have some of her sleeping on him. Just let me
this is from New Moon.Can you find a pic from Twilight when he was first in her room in Twilight where he is watching her sleep,just before she says"that was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen"
Oh ok let me see what I can find.
wink
as Edward would say,"there's no rush"
mia444 commented…
:-) i have the dvd's no matter how many times I watch them I'll never be sick of them! I thought of that cuz i wish I could take a picture of him watching her sleep off the TV LOL... I'll keep looking hun over a year ago
These are the best 2 I could find...
These are the best 2 I could find...
Let me know what you think. Sorry for the late reply !!
Let me know what you think. Sorry for the late reply !!
heart
I found the picture of Robert at the 2009 Academy Awards.... I don't need a prop for this, this one is for you just because... Sorry I couldn't find it sooner!
I found the picture of Robert at the 2009 Academy Awards.... I don't need a prop for this, this one i
big smile
Mia,what do you want ?a pic of Edward or Robert?
heart
Hummm.... I'll go with Edward, in BD part 2 when Bella's on her first hunt, I want a picture of Edward when Bella jumps off the cliff and he stands their and smiles... after he says I can help you....or not ;-)
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
here this is the closests I could get Mi
here this is the closests I could get Mi
kiss
here is your pic,Mia
here is your pic,Mia
heart
I love them both thank you!!!! What do you want? That goes for both of you... ;-)
kiss
i would like a 2 for 1 pic of Robsten and Belward,it can either be side by side or top and bottom.One couple on one side and the other couple on the other side.
Ok let me see if I can find one....
heart
Here's 2 I'll try to find better ones but it took me about 30 min to find these 2 LOL I can only see 16 pictures on Google on my Kindle and each one I have to zoom in on... but it's no problem hun I'll find a really good one, I'm just posting these for now...
Here's 2 I'll try to find better ones but it took me about 30 min to find these 2 LOL I can only see
2nd pic of Robsten and Belward...
2nd pic of Robsten and Belward...
love the 2nd pic,ty Mia.what do you want?
big smile
Your welcome hun I'd like a picture of Edward smiling when Bella's kicking Jake's ass! ;-)
laugh
here you go,Mia.Seeing him smile as he watches Bella kick Jake's ass makes me laugh,I love it!!!!!!!!
here you go,Mia.Seeing him smile as he watches Bella kick Jake's ass makes me laugh,I love it!!!!!!!!
angelicdiva commented…
love this scene.edward looks too good over a year ago
heart
HA it's perfect Cheri thank you... your turn sis ;-D, what do you want a pic of?
heart
I would like a pic of my honey,Robert paddle boarding
over a year ago angelicdiva said…
big smile
my pattinson
my pattinson
big smile
#2 one
#2 one
big smile
#3 one
#3 one
big smile
#4 one
#4 one
heart
Here's mine sis, you can pick which one you like best...
Here's mine sis, you can pick which one you like best...
heart
#2 this one is a little bit closer up...
#2 this one is a little bit closer up...
over a year ago Twilight-FSOG said…
I’d like a pic of Robert with a dog
I’d like a pic of Robert with a dog
over a year ago twihard203 said…
Rob with one of his dogs.
Rob with one of his dogs.
over a year ago twihard203 said…
I’d like a collage or fanart pic of Edward