Meredith & Derek Hey com'on Merder fans, tell us wat's ur favourite Merder moment..!!

McDreamyluva posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 07:19AM
Share ur favourite Merder moment with everyone!! Hey does anyone agree with me that's they're so excited cuz they're finally getting together??

Meredith & Derek 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Xufi4 said…
Ok, that's a hard one... I love the part when Derek say:

"from now on, you can expect that I'm gonna show up. Even if I yell. Even if you yell. I'm always going to show up ok?"

hehe

nice post McDreamyluva, thanks, but share your fav moment too!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
LOL thanx Xufi4~
My favourite moment....is....season 3's first episode, how Derek realise he haven't told Mer he loves her, so he went to Mer's place that night and said to her:
"I'm in love with u, I've been in love with u forever and I know it's a bit too late to tell u that. I just want u to take ur time, u know? take all the time u need, cuz u have a choice to make. And when i had a choice to make, i chose wrong."

Aaww~ he's just so sweet and he made her cry~~ I love that scene. An ther're heaps of other moments but if i list them all..it'll probably take me like 3 months~~LOL
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
I love 3x09 when she won't give into the sex and they're doing the crossword puzzle then Cristina comes barging in and he's all "when i get back there had better be some sex !"
over a year ago A-S-H said…
i love the episode where meredith goes on a date with both finn and derek and when derek interupts meredith nd finns date i think thats so funny as christina and alex have a bet on it!!!
but in all merder moments are priceless!!!
over a year ago kaygirlrach said…
i love all merder moments
if i have to pick one............

when mer builds the candle house and she has a rant at derek and then the kisss.
over a year ago FanDlux said…
The last scene in season 4
over a year ago merderaddicted said…
You do know this is not a one answer question LOL. I guess I will always be partial to Derek describing their last kiss.
over a year ago MerDer1389 said…
wow this is a tough one but if i had to choose

in season 2 when meredith tells derek, "pick me, choose me, love me" i thought was very romantic and not an ordinary thing meredith would do
over a year ago lidy said…
I agree, thats my favorite moment too!
over a year ago bubble-monkey3 said…
heart
omg just 1 moment?? they all are the greatest!! umm..mine would be when derek says his big speech to meredith. remember this one?
"I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old, in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime. Mmm. Do you see what happens? I say things like that and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction. It's okay, I understand. I didn't, but now I do, I do. You're just getting started and I've been doing this for a long time now. Deep down, you're still an intern, and you're not ready."
My heart stopped..he is sooo DREAMY! Only Derek could say a line like that. Love it!!
over a year ago jdmer12 said…
heart
That's a difficult one. It's a funny one but I like it, when Meredith says "No sex!" to Derek
over a year ago MerDerForever said…
mmmm... season 2 elevator scene .. they're on the elevator ( as always ) but this time they're not doing the nasty nasty ( LOL) each of them want to say something but instead they stay quiet looking to each other .. i don't remember the episode but i find that moment really amazing.. they didn't say anything but the silent was a lot more than words .
over a year ago dazzlers said…
heart
My fav part is when derek pulls meredith out from the water in season 3. it's one of my fav episodes.
over a year ago dempeolover said…
heart
it's a hard one, but one I always have to cry is the one in season 2 where mer sits in a closet room hyperventilating and derek helps her to calm down, she takes his hand and lays down on his shoulder. when she is calm again he strucks his hand trough her hair and than they're looking at eigh other. that's one of my favorits
it's a hard one, but one I always have to cry is the one in season 2 where mer sits in a closet room
over a year ago ItComesToThis said…
sunny
<3 just one?!! Well, then...wait! Just one?
Alright....I think house of candles! :)))