Mello Why do you like/love Mellz??

BeB posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:06AM
Whats your reason for liking/loving Mellz??? I do like him but mostly because he likes Choco <33 Why do you??
~B
Whats your reason for liking/loving Mellz??? I do like him but mostly because he likes Choco <33 Why

Mello 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago astigrl said…
heart
hes amasing and sexy, aaaaand its fun to fanisize that a blonde, skinny, chocolate-smelling, gun/phyco is above me when my bf really is
over a year ago Mellofangirl said…
heart
I think astigrl says it all. I'm totally in love with Mello.
over a year ago LoveMello4ever said…
heart
i love everything about him
over a year ago misamisa10 said…
hes a smexy beast thats why!
hes a smexy beast thats why!
over a year ago L_Lawliet1031 said…
He is REALLY smexi XD
over a year ago Orochimaru_ said…
monkey
Being second to Near all his life and dedicated to be #1, he's the first character that is similar and relatable to me
over a year ago IllusionDolls said…
heart
Because he is such a tragic and beautiful character. Mello is intelligent, insightful, and well-spoken, but sadly, when he lets his brash and obsessive side get the best of him, bad things happen. His entire life and the path that it went down is very saddening. I can't help but feel a little bit angry with Near for not having done something about it when he knew how to help Mello and knew that they could have been friends. Or maybe...he knew that Mello had to discover that on his own, and would only be resentful about it if Near approached him with the matter. He was wonderful, his mind and self, but sadly let the imaginary game of becoming L and defeating Near consume him, leading to the distortion of himself. That's quite similar to what happened with Light being Kira and trying to defeat L, actually. No, it's EXACTLY similar. The only difference being that Mello did not become eaten by a pure evil, and did not have personality similar to Light's. And in the end, he realized in his heart that defeating Kira was all that truly mattered, and that it wasn't a game. The scene where he gave Near information about the notebook was very touching, and goes to show that they really could have had a great friendship. You see, Mello and Near can be two different sides of L. L, with both of those sides, tends to be able to do those things on his own. However, when the sides are split, their powers can't prevail alone. Thus, when Near said that together they could surpass L and defeat Kira. Mello, you will forever be in my heart. <3
last edited over a year ago
Because he is such a tragic and beautiful character. Mello is intelligent, insightful, and well-spoke