Marijuana what's a difference between smoking pot from pipe or paper?

intta posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 08:38PM
Does the effect change?
Can you smoke same kind of pot from both?
last edited on Jan 19, 2008 at 08:39PM

Marijuana 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ali22 said…
Yeah the effect would change. You get more of a high when using a pipe.

Not that im talking from experience, lol.
over a year ago kace said…
joints waste more weed, but if you smoked enough you could equally as high as you could from a pipe.
over a year ago HaloFoxboy said…
I find that pipes are far better than joints, unless you intent on walking down the road, in which case they tend to attract more attention than a joint. It all depends on what kind of stone you want, and more importantly, where you'r smoking.
over a year ago ae_is4me said…
not as much thc gets through when u use joints also
over a year ago bill1990 said…
I dont think its a waste of weed cuz the weed i get is gooooooood xD and i love smoking a jay in the middle of the day walking around w/ ppl passin by, the ones that smile when they smell i always offer xD
over a year ago tonyc195 said…
the difference is puff pass and puff puff pass. cuz ill hit a joint like a mothafu*ker.
over a year ago cptnganj1789 said…
So none of y'all smoke bunts? No but I feel the difference in smoking pipes or papers (or blunts) is that pipes give you a strong felt but short lived high, whereas a high from a joint is a bit more lengthy.
over a year ago The420Times1 said…
Smoking from a pipe, is easier and some what healthier for you, Smoking joints or blunts is amazing, but is equivilent to smoking 20 cigarettes!
over a year ago cropkingseedsca said…
Joints can be more gentle than the smoke produced by a pipe. This is because joints conduct less smoke into your lungs than the air channels of a pipe