Awww Oh, Snap! Quiz Retro Silly Whoa Yum
Once simply a clumsy act performed by embittered neighbors, Maleficent elevated party crashing to an art form. Using her ***flawless execution as a template and inspiration, you too can become the most notorious party crasher in your city. In hopes that we all may emulate her grace and poise, we’ve broken Maleficent’s greatest feat of social rebellion into nine easy-to-follow and fun-to-use steps—may they get you into every single private party you ever encounter.
It doesn’t matter if there was a legitimate reason why you weren’t invited. In fact, all the more interesting if it’s a gathering of your sworn enemies. Or even better, a party in which you know absolutely no one. They’ll be talking about you for years. YEARS.
Maybe use some green fire? That’s right. All eyes on you.
3. Drag it out while everyone’s staring. Do nothing to ease the tension. Make them wait for it…
4. Slowly survey the room and then break the silence by proclaiming the party “a glittering assemblage.”
Attendees might be confused, but they’ll be forced to admit that your vocab game is strong.
5. Start a roll call of all the squads in attendance, and end it by calling some group “the rabble,” as in, “Oh look, you even invited the rabble.”
Maybe the people hovering by the chips?? Do it. This is key.
6. Confront the hosts with their rudeness for not inviting you. Call out the awkwardness to make things extra awkward: “Oh dear, what an awkward situation.”
7. Fake like you’re going to leave: “I’d hoped it was due to some oversight… Well in that event, I’d best be on my way.”
8. SIKE! You’re still here. Target the guest of honor for a devastating curse.
Sample curses might include, “I hope you lose one of your favorite socks in the wash,” or “May you step in gum every day for the rest of your pitiful life.”
Say something devastating and steal the chips or something on your way out. That’s how you fade into legend.
Good luck, Disney fans. Be sure to report back the results.
Things Disney Princes Do That Would Be Weird in Real Life
Watching a Football Game, As Told by Disney Characters
Disney Characters Who Nail This Brunch Thing
Ain’t No Slumber Party Like a Disney Slumber Party
Show Us Your Comic-Con Cosplay Best, Darling!
11 Things Disney Fans Never Get Tired of Doing
Quiz: Where Should You Have Your Disney Fairy Tale Wedding?
Disney Characters (and their Shadows) Visit Local Mall, Magic Ensues
Adam DeVine on His Favorite Disney Hero and Villain
Quiz: Which Richard Madden Should You Date?
quiz: the most princessy disney princess trivia ever
quiz: can you guess which disney character is the odd one out?
quiz: guess the disney movie from the really bad synopsis
quiz: which disney leading lady shares your style?
disney dogs ranked from cute to cutest
huge sweepstakes opportunity: enter to live like cinderella at walt disney world
© Disney. All Rights Reserved. Disney Lifestyle