Love How Do You No If You Are In Love

Miranda-Cullen posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 08:46PM
just wondering it seems like someone allways says they are in love then they get there heart broken its very sad and love sucks

Love 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jamie86 said…
Well, being in love doesn't necessarily mean that the person you're in love with feels the same about you. That's why true love is unconditionally. That can turn out wrong, because you are more vulnerable when you're in love. But being in love also gives you a nice feeling. It shows that you're able to care for other people without wanting anything in return. If you think about it like that, there are also people who feel about you like that. Who think you're an amazing person, someone they love and care for. You'll be in love with quite a lot of people throughout your life, and there will be quite a lot of people in love with you. And sometimes the feeling will be mutual. By being in love you learn a lot about yourself, life and other people.
It's normal that you won't find "the one" at the first try. Or the second, or the third..., because when you grow older, you change and the people around you change. But it's true to human's nature to keep loving people, keep falling in love, and keep looking for love. Eventually, you'll find someone who loves you as much as you love him. And that feeling will remain, even though life changes and you both change. That's when you know it's worth sticking to that person.
over a year ago dearjohnlOv3r23 said…
how do you really know that ur in love, do u get a feeling, like a tingle in ur stomach, because ive been in love and it just doesnt work out got an idea lemme know(: ??
over a year ago madyson543 said…
i was in love with a boy once then he kept listening to people and then i went back out with him and he did it again i made the worst decision of my life dating somebody older than me....... love stinks
over a year ago Miranda-Cullen said…
crying
love does stink
over a year ago anime_lover said…
heart
Um well you know if your heart beats like crazy and you just can't stop to think bout him or her... I think that's love :) I'm in love and I know how it feels ... I'll probably not get a broken heart xD
over a year ago hunter51 said…
smile
well ithink he is saying when he teases u they say the person that picks on u likes u da most just ignor him he'll come running fur u take it from a guy who's a guy expert men hate it when they don't get attention when u guys become closer freinds wait til ur alone wit him then see if he makes his move if he doesn't make ur move good luck
over a year ago lailalove said…
mischievous
i was in love with the bad boy & we brooke up & how u know u just know when u wish that he lookes to u when he touch you hand everything something that can't be in wordsssssss
over a year ago cleo_rox101 said…
hm... i used to be in love with my boyf, now we're still together but i'm not feeling it anymore.
over a year ago MEB_RMW_TLA said…
monkey
you know when your in love when your heart skips a beat evreytime you see that special person,when you still get butterflies even though you have hung out a millon time, when you have to make yourself stay mad at them, when you are having a bad day and all you want to do is talk to him/her. when the only thing you can do is smile around him/her because yopu know things can never get any better than what they are. if your in love youll know it everytime you look in his/her eyes, when all you can do sometimes is think about him/her. you know its love and that your in love when you can be your self around him/her and not be afriad of what they will think. and last but not least you know its love if the whole time you were reading this there was only one person on your mind.
meh
so u mean da sparks gone cleo_rox101?
laugh
that happens alot thats why i agree with ashley tidstale on finding the jerk who invented love & hacking them apart with a machetie
over a year ago VioletSwan97 said…
heart
When your in love, it feels like gravity is not pulling you to the planet but he/she is. It feels like the only thing that makes you happy is that person, and nothing can compete. You know your in love when, all you think about is that person, all you dream about is that person and all you get up in the morning for, is that person. You know he/she is the one, when you can be yourself, and they love your for it. You shouldn't have to change one bit for them.
over a year ago Luchii said…
heart
Maybe this will help you...
13 signs of falling in love

13. When your on the phone with them late at night and they hang up...you miss them already when it was just two minutes ago

12. You read their texts over and over again...

11. You walk really slow when you're with them...

10. You feel shy whenever you're with them...

9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster...

8. You smile when you hear their voice...

7. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around
you... all you see is him/her...

6. You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them...

5. They become ALL you think about...

4. You get high just from their scent...

3. You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think
about them...

2. You would do anything for them...

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole
time.....
Maybe this will help you...
13 signs of falling in love

13. When your on the phone with them late at