Love Rebel Days((private rp))

XxmousexX posted on May 23, 2014 at 03:33PM
tristian and rose grew up and hung out together sense they where 13..what was once friendship turned into a relationship..but there life isn't all fun and games..they have pets and a band they must keep alive...but now that the have graduated high-school its time to move on to college.....will this last?

tristian and rose grew up and hung out together sense they where 13..what was once friendship turned
save

Love 144 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 144

over a year ago XxmousexX said…
((ok how should we start??))
over a year ago SilverLeo said…
Tristian was stiring awake. He graduated yesterday and celebrated last night. His cat, Shadow, jumped onto him to wake him. It worked and Tristian sat up, wiping his eyes.
((Hello????))
Rose curled up in a tighter ball covering herself completely she felt.shadow but stayed under the covers
Tristian pulled back the covers just enough to kiss Rose on the forehead. He took Shadow into the kitchen to feed him and make breakfast.
Rose smiled In her sleepers Tristan Kissed her forhead. When he got up she came out of the covers and Laid there Trying to wake up
Tristian fed both animals and made breakfast for him and Rose. He set the table and went back in the room to get Rose. He kissed her forehead again, "Breakfast is ready."
She smiled and got up wrapping her robe around her."smells good love"
Tristian wrapped his arm around her and walked to the kitchen.
Rose say down at the table.."wow you did amaz..."she stop and through her hand to her mouth and ran to the bathroom
"Are you okay?" He asked as he went after her.
Rose was throwing up into the toilet "please don't look at me"she was scared..could it be what she thought it was...."Tristan..."
He sat down next to her and rubbed her back. He wasnt going to go anywhere while she was throwing up. "What is it?"
Rose finally stop and but her hand to her stomach then looked into tristians eyes..."I.. Think im pregnant"
Tristian was speechless as he look at Rose.
Rose carefully stood up at went to the sink."I'll go by a test today in town"roses arm was trembling at her stomach
Tristian continued to sit against the wall, speechless.
Rose rinsed her mouth our then say beside tristians resting her head on his shoulder..."are...are you ok?"
"Im....a.....dad." That was his answer.
Rose smiled and graded his hand setting it on her stomach "and im a mom"
"Im a dad!" He sounded happy.
Rose smiled and closed her eyes...she silently fell asleep she felt so drained
Tristian picked her up gently and carried her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed. He kissed her then her stomach
Rose opened her eyes and watched him smiling "what do you hope we have?"
"A girl." He replied. He went to the table and brought in her breakfast as a bed tray.
Rose blushed"you didn't have to.do that baby" she was happy he pick a girl."I hope we have twins"
"I made this for you and it would be a shame if it went to waste." He set the tray on her lap. "This means sex is not an option for nine months."
Rose took a bite then swallowed "actually any doctor will tell you sex is good during pregnancy especially during the nineth month it help induce labor"
"Really?" Tristian was surprised by that.
She nosed "yes, it's weird but I don't mind...I just wanna make you happy" she took a few more bites
"What will make me happy is us having a romantic dinner, followed by a soothing bath. After that, we'll wing it."
*Laughs softly*that does sound really nice right now baby
"Im gonna got out and get some things for tonight. Be back soon." Tristian kissed her before leaving.
Rose smiled and noded "ok be careful"
Tristian got in his truck and drove into ttown to pick up some things.
Rose smiled and curled up under the blankets.she thought of Tristian all her dreams were coming true. but were the coming true to fast?
About an hour later, Tristian returned with what he needed to make the most romantic dinner he's ever made.
Rose was in the back room sitting in her favorite chair trying to write a son.."hmm sounds like tristians home"
Tristian walked to the room, "Hey. What are you up to?"
rose looked up"trying to write a song, but it not turning out to well"she shrugged "oh well".
"Try taking a break and come back to it." Tristian suggested.
"ok"rose got up and hugged tristian kissing his cheek..."oh i did find a old photo of me you and ryan in a first gig ever" rose grinned big
"You're joking." He sounded surprise.
"no, no i was looking thro my high school pictures and i found it" rose went to the desk and grabbed the picture.."hre look, you were so cute!'
"You were gorgeous back then too." Tristan commented when he looked at the pic.
rose blushed deeply"if only i wouldn't have dated ryan i think are lives would have been better" rose sighed
"I have an idea. There's a beach several feet from our backyard. How about we take a break and go enjoy ourselves."
rose smiled warmly "sounds fun"..rosco whinned then barked wagging his tail
"Yes, you can come too." Tristian chuckled going to the bathroom to change into his swim trunks.
rose walk to the room and put on herblue and red laced bikki and put it on.."hmm which collar rosco black or blue"..rosco sniffed the blue one then barked."good choice"
last edited over a year ago