Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring - Complete Recording

fireman452 posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 04:10PM
Hello:

Although I have been keeping up with much of what is going on with LOTR, I just became aware of the complete recordings set and the fact tha the Fellowship version is getting VERY hard to find. I managed to buy one only to find that the seller decided to hold on to it so I searched for another and got it, but then it looked like that fell through so I found it in a third place and finally bought it. Then the second one also arrived so in short I now have two copies. I do not want this to go to someone who is going to sell it for a profit - and I do not sell on line at all so asking for suggestions on how I might get this to a DESERVING person (of course I would expect my costs to be covered - about $70.00 with shipping). This item is no longer available someone has already taken it from this site.
last edited on Mar 23, 2011 at 02:02PM

Lord of the Rings 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sofarfrome said…
I am insterested in this item.

Jay
over a year ago ajdornier said…
Is it still around? I'm interested if it is. As you said, it's getting really hard to find and I recently managed to get the other two. I wound up in your situation for the Return of the King - one of the online stores cancelled the order so I wound up getting it elsewhere. And then the other store shipped it anyway so I wound up with two. Not sure what to do with the other one.

Edwin