Lois and Clark What do you think?

oblix posted on Nov 20, 2007 at 08:50PM
as you know the show got cancelled after season 4, because the ratings dropped after Lois and Clark got married, (god knows why!)
I want to know;

1. do you think it should have carried on?

2. what happend next, or what you wanted to happen!

Lois and Clark 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago brokenbrain said…
I was really sad when Lois and Clark was canceled. I would have really liked to have found out where in the world that baby came from in the last episode!
over a year ago xDHmadx said…
totally gutted that it got cancelled! i recently found some stories that have been written for those who want to find out what happened and i'm currently reading the start of the 6th season, they're actually really good to read through! heres the link:

link

link
over a year ago Damon301 said…
I wish it would have never got cancelled.
over a year ago CaliGirl1204 said…
I really wish it naver got cancelled I was sad and shocked when I found that out! They could have given the show one more season at least and yes the biggest question to be answered would be where the baby came from?
over a year ago thejflo said…
I must be the only one who was happy it was canceled. Although I would like a proper send off, the show did NOT need a 5th season. The 4th season was already waning down. Once they get married, what's the point of watching anymore?
over a year ago oblix said…
yes but they added a plot twist, the baby, if they hadn't added that i don't think everyone would be wanting to now how it ends.
over a year ago dark_requiem said…
I would've liked to see some more of them as a married couple before the show ended.
over a year ago CaliGirl1204 said…
I read through the scripts on the link above I liked the stories they were funny and well written. I just wish we could have actually seen them oh well.
over a year ago Laurencia7 said…
Lois and Clark was the best part of the nineties, The best effects, cinematography, and acting. Though it dragged in some areas, the show was held up by the arc of Lois and Clark's relationship. Though I loved the show, I wish it hadn't ended. But How many more scraps could they have gotten into? Best to leave them in happiness, then to continually blow them apart. If it had made it to it's 5 year it could have gone into more syndication rights, but alas it's one of the greats that will be left unknown. It introduced the world further to Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, and I will always be thankful for that.