Leyton Family<3 Petition to get Bee (Albiee) back!

leytonfaan_18 posted on Sep 17, 2013 at 06:51PM
Sign here to get our Albie back. I sure miss her :)

Leyton Family<3 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
Dear F4,

Please bring back Albie's (Albiee) account back. She would never do anything to break your rules. She is a true fanpopper. Someone you need around this place. She doesn't deserve this.

Thank youuuu!
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
Dear F4

I don't know why Albie (Albiee) got suspended, but could you possibly bring her back? I know she never did anything to break the rules, and if she did, it was not on purpose.
Thank you, it'd be much appreciated!
over a year ago marakii said…
Dear F4
please bring Albie back ,she's definitely one of the nicest person and I'm pretty sure that she would never do something on purpose ,we all miss her here!
thank you in advance :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rorymariano said…
Please please please unsuspend Albie's account! We need her back <3
over a year ago Nicolas97 said…
Bring Albiee back, we need our little princess back <3
over a year ago mooshka said…
Please bring Albie back<33
She's such a huge part of this spot and we desperately need her back! I'm sure she's never done anything wrong<3
over a year ago XNaley_JamesX said…
Please bring Albie back! We miss her very much!!
She's a sweet, innocent girl who wouldn't even dare to hurt a fly. I'm sure she did nothing wrong
over a year ago Piu95 said…
Dear F4,

Please let Albie get her account back. She's very devoted to this family but also fanpop in general so it's a terrible loss to not see her around anymore. Could you please reconsider her suspension please? We miss her a lot here and really hope that she will come back. This spot, or any spot that she was a part of really, is not the same without her.
Thank you.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago escada said…
Dear Fanpopers
Plz give back Bee her account, plz, she is good person and she doesn't deserve this plz
xoxo
over a year ago Sakkara98 said…
crying
Please,bring back Bee ! She's a member of our family,and we really miss her !
over a year ago AdeTiffSan said…
Dear Fanpop,

I'm really asking you to reconsider your choice to suspend Bee. It's in my opinion, really unfair. I don't think she did anything wrong and if she did that was not on purpose since she's one of sweetest person I know here. Bee (Albiee) is really devoted to the spot and it's a terrible loss for all of us.
So please, I hipe we'll be heard.
Thank you.
over a year ago AdeTiffSan said…
Dear Fanpop,

I'm really asking you to reconsider your choice to suspend Bee. It's in my opinion, really unfair. I don't think she did anything wrong and if she did that was not on purpose since she's one of sweetest person I know here. Bee (Albiee) is really devoted to the spot and it's a terrible loss for all of us.
So please, I hope we'll be heard.
Thank you.
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
Dear F4,

Please, please, please give Bee her account back! She is a wonderful girl, always kind & sweet to everyone, always friendly! She would NEVER do anyone worthy of suspension/banning. NEVER! Bee is super important to all of us here on the LPF, and all around fanpop, so please don't take her away.

I'm hoping this is just a silly mistake - i know sometimes an account will accidentally get flagged for spam, especially if the person is very active. So whatever the case, whether this is just an error in the system or something else... IT'S A MISTAKE PLAIN AND SIMPLE!