Leyton Family<3 Elle and Laura's WEDDING ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 09:33AM
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. This is the place where speechs are made, and vows are made real ♥

LUSHABELLE FOREVER ♥

Mooshy Moo's Speech and Elle and Laura's Vows.
Hello Leyton Family♥
We are here today to join together Lush and EllaBella♥ In holy Macaroni and Cheese;) These two lost souls were destined to be together. I still remember the first time Elle met Laura:D, well no actually I don't because I wasn't on Fanpop at the time, but I'm sure it was epic♥ And I'm sure no one was a bitch because these two are too big of sweet hearts:p Anyyywaaays, Laura and Elle love each other like crazy, and they deserve to be with each other. They've been through thick and thin, sickness and health, fangirling to crying, Fanpop to Tumblr, blalbalba to lalalaal♥ What more can I say??? These two have always just been there for eachother....We should all learn to believe from these two.I BELIEVE IN LOVE, I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST FREAKN SIGHT! I BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS{ALMOST}ALL!!!!!AND KNOWING THAT, THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK...JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER(I don't actually believe in this stuff but it's a wedding so what the hell riht??Plus it's LP♥ Muwa♥)EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?)That was the dream! And here we all are a million years later and we all get to witness this dream!!!!!! And we should all learn from this beautiful epic love story and couple;)I'm so hononered that you two{L and Elle}gave me{Moosh} the oppurtunity to wed you two♥ Or whatever:p I hope I didn't dissapoint♥ NOW time for the vows....
Laura do you have any words to say?
I, Lush, take Ellebelle to be my wifey for lifey in the world of tumblr and fanpop. Elle, from the moment we met you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You've been there to comfort me, to cheer me up or to just laugh with me. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and you probably deserve more than having me as a wifey but meeh, i'll take it :P I promise to fangirl and have epic adventures with you. I promise to find Mark and make sure he sees what an amazing person you are. I promise to always be there for you, whatever! Elbow, I know that we'll always remain friends and hopefully wives :) I LOVE YOU ELLE. I love you more than Milo(which is ALOT). TLA! Forever and always XD}
Elle your turn!
I Elle, Take Laura to be my lawfully wedded wife. On fanpop and on tumblr. Laura, I am not sure how long we have been friends, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even more amazing wife :P And I love you heaps. I hope that we will always remain in each others lives for a very long time, and that one day we really will meet and have an epic adventure and awesome time. I would never ever leave you, even for Mark Salling (Thought I might have to kiss him!!) and I hope that we will always remain friends and wives. I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAURA!!!!

I Now pronounce you two married, with power invested in me...by no one in particular really;)YOU MAY NOW HUG EACHOTHER!!!!!

hahahhaha I love you two and hope you have a happy EPIC life♥ Muwah♥ Take care of my sis Laura and I beter get the biggest piece of cake!

Elle's Bridesmaids
Steph and Rach: Thank you for being Amazing friends...I LOVE YOU ♥
Laura's Bridesmaids
Ada and Rachel: Thank you for being Amazing Friends...I LOVE YOU ♥

Wedding Song: Make you feel my love- Covered and Sung by Our Margot :)
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. T
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:49AM

Leyton Family<3 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...