Leyton Family<3 HELP MARGOT TO GET HER OLD ACCOUNT BACK!!!

XNaley_JamesX posted on Sep 11, 2011 at 01:06PM
Sign here if you think Margot (Margooterd) should be unsuspended!

Thank you!

Leyton Family<3 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XNaley_JamesX said…
Dear f4,

Please let Margot (username: Margooterd) have her account back. She has been a member for more than 3 years and she has worked really hard on it! That account contains a lot of great memories and she's so sad she might not get those back. She's a really nice person and honestly we don't know what she might have done wrong. I was the one who made her join fanpop and I still remember her making her account. I always hoped that she would love it, and she did! Please let her have that joy again!

Sincerely,
XNaley_JamesX
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
Margot (Margooterd) has been on Fanpop for over 3 years now & hasn't done anything for deserving to be expelled! Please give Margot her old account back , because she's a lovely person & did NOT deserve to be thrown out!
over a year ago dalma said…
Dear f4, please give Margooterd back the access to her account, she has been here for three years and she didn't do anything wrong!
over a year ago Kirkir said…
Dear f4, please give Margooterd her account back. She's a great member and she's been working hard on here. Most importantly she didn't do anything wrong to deserve being suspended.
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
Dear f4, please give Margooterd her account back. She has been an awesome member and she hasn't done anything wrong!
over a year ago Elbelle23 said…
Dear f4, please give Margooterd her account back. She is an amazing member, and she didn't do anything wrong, or say anything wrong to anybody. Thank you :)
over a year ago mooshka said…
Margooterd is a huge part of FP and she hasn't done anything wrong, so it would be amazing if she got her account back:)
over a year ago bright_angel said…
Margot have to get back her old account!She has worked so hard here in FB about three years!So unfair!
over a year ago angiii7 said…
Dear f4, please give Margooterd her account back. She has always been a great fanpopper and has never done anything wrong! This is so unfair.
over a year ago Margooterd said…
All of you, thank you very much for helping me out, it's because of you that I'm back :)