Leighted & Chair Leighted & Chair Lovers Forum.

LoveLiesAndLust posted on Jan 11, 2010 at 02:10AM
So, I saw the Chair Lovers forum on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a fanforum, so I thought it'd be nice to start a CB and EL forum on here. :')
Plus, I see there are quite a few fans who are here often, so...yep.

If you wanna be on the list (below), just say so, along with your first name. Also, please make sure you plan on coming here more than once. If I don't see your on the forum, for a few weeks, I'm most likely to remove you from the list. Not to be bitchy, though, just 'cause you aren't active any longer.

CB & EL Lovers
link - Laura
link - Lauren
link - Carrie
link - Maritza (M)
link - Monia (Mon)
link - Stéphanie (Steph)
So, I saw the Chair Lovers forum on the B & C spot was pretty dead, and the EL spot didn't have a fan
last edited on May 26, 2010 at 09:37PM

Leighted & Chair 1203 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1203

over a year ago mnicolini said…
angelic
Yes, winter it's cold as hell i think it's because of the humidity really lol

Awwww well it's completely the opposite then and summer this time i had it for like 5 months so pretty much crazy.
over a year ago Stephxcullen said…
Poor you ! I can't imagine what it is to be cold in June or July lol I have to work on my tan before going to NYC XD
It's the sales in France ! I need to stop overspending ! Today I saw this most amazing Chanel purse I want so much for summer but it was 4000 € ($4500) and I was like ='( loool DAMN YOU LABELS AND YOUR PRICES !
angelic
LMFAO WOW!!!!! that's a lot *DEAD* but it's Chanel <3 LMAO

And yeah july and august is when it's most cold then it goes down.
Aww you're going to NYC lucky you steph!!! :)
Yeah well I'm staying in NYC for only 3 weeks to see a friend who is a fashion photographer. We're staying at his place. I so want him to do a shoot with leighted !!! SERIOUSLY !
And then I'm moving to Boston for a week. It's my first time in Boston ! I've always wanted to go there ! I'm really exited !!!
last edited over a year ago
angelic
Awww yayyy good for you i hope you have fun and omg you should totally say that he should try to do a shoot of them :D <3
Definitely !
And I so want leighted to sing together ! The post on twitter made my day =)
angelic
IKR i saw it on tumblr in the morning and my jaw was hanging off i went jumpy all around and happy lmao.
mischievous
LMAO !
I'm sure it would be one of my favourite songs !! And then there will be a video clip and photos !!!
Good girls gone bad would have been such a perfect song for them !!! I want a song like that ! And a sexy video clip =P
angelic
YES IKR i want the videoclip more scandalous than somebody to love hell yeah!!!!!!!!!! and i want the stupid troll to watch omg i'm so mean :/
LMFAO ! Don't worry I know what you mean mouhahaha *devil*
IKR ! At least as scandalous as Somebody to love ! Can't they just hook up already ? Dammit ! How long do we have to wait for Leighted to happen ? Yes, I'm a freak !!! (and proud of it) xD
angelic
Can they just hook up already ? Dammit ! How long do we have to wait for Leighted to happen ? Yes, I'm a freak !!! (and proud of it) xD

---

AMEN TO THAT i'm thinking the same thing!!! DAMN!
One day ! Yes I'm a believer. I'm sure that one day, Leighted will happen ! Anyway I don't think Ed and his troll are gonna stay together for a longtime after what she did to him ... And we don't see her with him anymore now ! THANK GOD ! Everytime I see her I 'm like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!! GTFO bitch !!! (It's my turn to be mean XD)
angelic
Oh in the interview of today in Australia he said he was single SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WE CAN HAVE LEIGHTED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
I hope that they're gonna spend some time in Paris all alone ! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!!!!!
angelic
Yes they are the only ones on Paris will be Leighton, Ed, Blake and not sure if mr irrelevant too *cough sorry penn cough* oohhh and the girl that played fleur delacoeur on harry potter i forgot lmao.
DAMN ! I forgot about this one ! You know that she's not even famous in France ! But like REALLY NOT famous ! Like the rest of the world we saw her playing in HP but that's all ! She's not a star at all. It's gonna be so weird to see Chuck with someone else ! I'm not gonna like her but she won't be there for a long time so ...
I'm sure they (Ed and Leighton) will spend just some time together probably with Blake but still Ed and Leighton are really close friend so ... who knows ! ^^ All I know is that there will be no troll, no Sebastian, they will be together in Paris, city of love and it's summer and everybody knows that we're all turned on by anything during summer ! LMAO XD
angelic
Yeah ikr hahaha that's what i thought. LMFAOOO ofc they will be muahahahahaha *evil laugh*
=D

Btw ! I'm so in love with your icon ! I love Blake so freaking much !
angelic
Me too ikr i mean i effing love leight and blakie they're both awesomeness and ty yours is really pretty too :D
Thanks =)
Yeah I love them both <3
Sorry hun but I'm going to bed ! Have a nice evening <3 Love ya !
angelic
Aww kk i bet it's pretty much late hahah thanks yeah it's 5:07 pm lmao and love you too sleep well and sweet dreams nighty!
M ?
Anyone ?
angelic
STEPH <3 sorry i didn't saw until now lmao on my updates how are you?
Sorry hun I was sleeping =S

Are you there now ?
Anyone ?
angelic
Steph <3
How are you hun ?
angelic
I'm good thanks and you? :)
I'm ok. Some troubles in my life but it's ok.
What's up with you ? =)
angelic
Awww i'm sorry hun *Hugs* me well not so much just watched the game of the World Cup and i was sad Uruguay lost but oh well they can still fight for the 3rd place ;)

I'm saving some pics from GG because i'm going to edit some stuff.
Oh yes the World cup ! I totally forgot about it xD
Our team was so pathetic, even the French people was not behind the team !

If you find some leighted pictures can you post them here please ? Like this one where we see ed and leighton goign back to the hotel. Or a link ^^
angelic
LMFAO ikr it was sad hahaha

Oh yeah sure if i find them will do :)
That was more than sad ! PATHETIC really ! I was so happy when they lost !!! mouahaha ! They don't represent France AT ALL !
angelic
LMFAO well that's true i was shocked by their performance :/

And ohhh leighted pics <3
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­H !!!!!!!!
Have you found them on a website ?
OMG Can't they just date already ? Pleaaaase for me ! xD I'm such a fangirl lmao
angelic
LMFAO yes i'm just like that too i'm trying to find them if i do i'll link you up :D
thanks hun ! I'm so exited ! I want to see leighted just together at a restaurant just to catch up a little ! XD
angelic
LMFAOOO yes yes ikr but that aussie dude from the movie of Montecarlo is around :/ FUDGE!
angelic
i can't seem to find them idk where they are :/
I saw that ! Who the hell is that guy ???!!!! He looks like a playboy ! uuugh I hate him already ! I didn't really like Sebton (because I'm such a Leighted fan - to death !) but him just ewww no way ! Come on Ed do something !!! Go get your girl ! It's been 3 years ! You missed your chance 3 years ago but now she's free again don't act stupid and tell her how you feel !
I think I should take my car and scream this in front of their hotel, shouldn't I ? lmao
angelic
LMFAO yeah ik me either i think honestly the aussie is just a fling LMAO i think leighted have more chance to happen *crosses fingers*
Honestly, If Leighted happen, I would die happy XD
I want more leighted pictures ! It's like a drug !
angelic
Me too :D <3
Sorry hun but I'm exhausted ! if you find the link can you post it on tumblr or something ? Thanks ! Have a good evening full of Leighted pictures (hopefully ^^)
angelic
LMFAO i hope so too love you <3 nighty and sweet dreams!
Anyone ?
Anyone ?
over a year ago laurahei said…
woow i haven't be here like in.. forever o_o
Hello to anybody who's here right now xD
I just saw the pictures of Ed and troll n°2 (aka Eva) and i'm pissed ! She needs to GTFO !!! ! don't like her !
Even though I know nobody's here I just wanted to say it somewhere. just to feel better x(