Legendary Pokemon Favorite Legendary Pokemon and Why

Saphira333 posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 02:14PM
come and share your favorite Legendary Pokemon and why and see who the most Favored Legendary Pokemon... come and tell

Legendary Pokemon 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago manaphy13 said…
I like Raquaza,because he awesome dragon type,also like Daarkrai.
over a year ago haroldbeatboxer said…
deoxys , because he has both strength and speed plus he can regenerate.
over a year ago haroldbeatboxer said…
deoxys rules all!
over a year ago echosnake said…
ratquaza,his tail is cute,and he is the most powerful dragon type and i vote fore all the strong pokemon but raywuazas the best cause he has a cute tail
over a year ago echosnake said…
also like machamp,darkrai,giratina,grouon,kyroge,deo­xys and shaymin and arceus

over a year ago dvillster13 said…
darkrai due to he can put people to sleep and create nightmares if he was real he would be MINE!!!!! patent pending
over a year ago Zagie said…
i like articuno, because it was the first legendary pokemon i catched and i like ice type
over a year ago alya_y9 said…
smile
~rayquaza, because he (?) is very cool...
~articuno, because i like ice type and he (?) is the first legendary pokemon i caught (first time i play)
over a year ago alya_y9 said…
laugh
and celebi, because he (?) is very cute~~~~
over a year ago charizard_love said…
cool
I love Ho-oh, Moltres, Latias, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Arceus, Mew, Palkia, Mesprit!
over a year ago DarkraiFan said…
i like very much Darkrai and Palkia because they are both powerful!
over a year ago Palkia911 said…
Any water type like Manaphy or Suicune but mainly Palkia
over a year ago PokemonGXmaster said…
cool
I love darkrai, It's sooooooooo COOL! It's probably the best pokemon ever! Strongest ever! The best pokemon! Though lugia is also cool!!
over a year ago azumarill said…
laugh
shaymin is so cute and i like his sky forme and i like darkrai too, because i dont know hes just so cool.
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
wow ! thanks there all awsome, I like Latias and Latios myself
over a year ago rayquaza123 said…
smile
rayquaza for me,cause hes awesome and his attack rules.
go rayquaza!
over a year ago rayquaza123 said…
also love celebi.

over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina. Because they are all somewhat related.
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
mischievous
And Dialga & Palkia control Time & Space, Arceus created the world and Giratina is evil!
over a year ago Tyranitar95 said…
Ho-oh is the strongest one, because it had the power to create the legendary beast pokemon entei, suicune & raikou just like Arceus.
over a year ago Tyranitar95 said…
just for your information "StichxAngle" giratina is not evil, it hate palkia & dialga is because, both of that pokemon had battling and make it(giratina) home full of poisonous smoke..
over a year ago m2009mcn said…
laugh
Arceus because he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oo cute!
over a year ago legendtrainer said…
meh
Darkri well that is because i love dark and ghost types.
over a year ago PokemonExpert said…
Arceus because it made everything...oh and Tyranitar95 Giratina is evil because it was banished to the distortion world due to its violence :)
over a year ago bmarme said…
Giratina, cause i think that giratinas cute! and i like ghost types too!
over a year ago Okami_Amaterasu said…
Raikou! Because I like the look of Raikou and I think its an amazing Legendary in battle :)
I also like Lugia, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo and Rayquaza, but Raikou is my all time favourite!
Raikou! Because I like the look of Raikou and I think its an amazing Legendary in battle :)
I also l
over a year ago prettycurelove said…
heart
darkrai hes so cute and cool
over a year ago LuigiBros999 said…
big smile
Latios and Latias! Latias mostly Because its so awesome and CUTE! (im a boy btw)
over a year ago sugarsweetcandy said…
smile
CELEBEI! i worked soooo hard to get him/her (it?) in silver! yet i still dont have him/her (it?) and i dont have it on my pokedex so i cant trade! anyone wanna trade Celebei for a level 100 ho-oh?
over a year ago dangerdino said…
My favorite legendary Pokemon has always been Rayquaza.
Reason: I used to have him on my Pokemon leaf green as level 100.
over a year ago NadiaMiki said…
blush
Rayquaza and Giratina are in my mind :) why? because Rayquaza somehow remind me of the mighty dragon of my dreamy dragon, strong, big and looks so prideful XD Giratina, I like it because his loneliness in underworld remind of myself trapped in own world... it's sad but Giratina is like one of my part *hopeful*
over a year ago Kiraa_Killer said…
cake
@Bmarme I think Giratina is adorable too . : D But, my all time favorite legendary pokemon is Arceus, due to the fact it almost destroyed the dragon trio . On it's own, that's pretty powerful . But, Rayquaza destroyed a gigantic meteor that Arceus couldn't do . It's in the game . Also Rayquaza has 150 Attack and 150 Special Attack !! That's amazing power there . You can demolish other pokemon .