Legendary Pokemon Weird Things...

DarkraiFan posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 07:35AM
Here we can tell everyone about what has happened to us while playing pokemon games

Legendary Pokemon 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Palkia911 said…
Once I was playing late at night on Pokemon Pearl and I went into the old house in Eterna Forest and An old man floated across the screen. for some reason I was creeped out!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago andrespkmnfan said…
surprise
Once I Was Playing Platinum the i was walking around and i swear i saw a gayrados in the water that had a pikachu cry
over a year ago azumarill said…
mischievous
omg the old guy in the house happened to me too
once i had a dream about darkrai driving a bus lol
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
i had a dialga that was both genders!!!
over a year ago warriorpeeps said…
i was bateling someone in pokemon heartgold and my Fearow randomly fell asleep. XD
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
How come your fearow fell asleep like that warriorpeeps?
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
I was playing pokemon Blue when I ran into a glitch pokemon called Missingo.It was a huge static blob and had a cry that sounded like all the crys put together...It messed up my game
over a year ago bmarme said…
laugh
I got lost in Turnback cave... and apparently found myself circling it about 3x just to go to the distortion world to find the griseous orb (90 rooms)
(and like azumarill's answer)
and then I fell asleep and got a dream where Shaymin(female) made out with Giratina(male) and then Arceus(female) kicked Shaymin off the Hall of Origin because she said that Giratina was her boyfriend (note: they were in their human personas)

And when I bred my Arceus and Giratina, they had bred a bad egg... only to remember that i had pokesav so i didn't save teh game (I exited when I saw the egg hatch into bad egg)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dangerdino said…
I also had one of my Pokemon randomly fall asleep while i was walking through the Enterna's Old Mansion, the Pokemon that did that was my Level 100 Empoleon. So far it hasn't happen twice, Maybe because i never walked into the Mansion again.
over a year ago dangerdino said…
God my Empoleon cant land a hit on a Level 28 Bibarel what gives