Kuroko no Basuke ongoing Anime/Manga Discussion (Spoiler)

Nalu-love posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 03:26AM
We all know so far that season 2 is near. Besides reading the manga, we're waiting to see it live in action. So feel free to share your opinion and your thoughts:D Have Fun Minna!
We all know so far that season 2 is near. Besides reading the manga, we're waiting to see it live in

Kuroko no Basuke 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nalu-love said…
hmmm
Yay Seirin wins!!! but the battle aint over yet cuz now they will face aka-chin. its good that their happy after wining but they didnt win yet an should save it till and if they beat akashi. It looks like to me this is gonna be a long match than the others from before, we'll see more and learn about akashi's skills. In the match against midorima he didn't show us much or more than the emproper's eye and what else he's capable of. Kagami already face most of the Gms and thinks akashi cant be that tough since he was able to beat the other's but he's wrong cuz he better be prepared to expect the unexpected. Midorima said kagami only relies on one person, akashi has two people. I really wanna know what he meant by it and it looks like it have something to do with the past. Guess we'll have to wait an see until the next chapter.
Yay	Seirin  wins!!! but the battle aint over yet cuz now they will face aka-chin. its good that their
over a year ago Skaterboy619 said…
smirk
I cant wait to see season 2 and the ova with gm in it, i saw alil preview an i liked it!! i love how the manga is going so far which is even more exciting:D Let's see what strategy seirin will use when facing akashi, its gonna be a long match too. To me i know that seirin played at their best in the match with kise and his team but i still felt like they didn't really put their all, maybe they was saving it for when they have to face akashi. Oh well let's just see what happens.
I cant wait to see season 2 and the ova with gm in it, i saw alil preview an i liked it!! i love how
Nalu-love commented…
yh an i cant wait to see that match, especially akashi-chin over a year ago
over a year ago maro-chan said…
uwaaahhhh!!!chapter 204.>>>>i really wanna know who's kuroko childhood friend(maybe its ..銀城剛(the person we wainting for in season 2!!!the new guy that is kuroko childhood friend)because kuroko he don't play basketball anymore(based on what kuroko said in chapter 204)...and the next chapter is more about 帝光!!!!KYAAAAHHHHH!!!I I REALLY CAN'T WAIT...I JUST LOVE THE GOM (especially aomine and my kawaii momoi)...=3= i was wondering where's Haizaki in this chapter isn't haizaki joined the first stream before kise kun(based on manga and ova)..argghhh this is really weird..
uwaaahhhh!!!chapter 204.>>>>i really wanna know who's kuroko childhood friend(maybe its ..銀城剛(t
Nalu-love commented…
omg really? i cant wait i gotta check it out now over a year ago
Skaterboy619 commented…
that chp waz good now we gonna kno more about Gm over a year ago
over a year ago to0ota111 said…
hmmm
oh when is the season 2 coming out i heard it is on April 2013 is it true because this anime is really is the best
anyway is it farther up in manga ? if so which manga chapter is the end of the season 1 ?
Nalu-love commented…
well they still haven't confirmed when yet but probably soon i hope. But the did do a ova bout Gm's life before goin high school here the link linkthats the first ep of the tip off ova. here's where it left off from season 1: link over a year ago
maro-chan commented…
i don't know a bout the ova..i really love it..but the story kind of unfollowing the manga..reason 1.if shown in the manga kise already become the first stream before kuroko(chapter 204) 2. kise replace haizaki in the first stream ...and where's haizaki he is still part of teikou isn't he?? 2.momoi like kuroko after kise already close to kuroko..its weird that she already hav a fangirling on blacky ...4.ahhh..im to tired.. well conclusion+still LOVE LOVE the OVA over a year ago
to0ota111 commented…
more then awesome lol over a year ago
smirk
Omg!! Finally we get to c how Gm started. So excited!!!:D Akashi's rich well its no surprise dough lol Cant wait to c what happens next.
Omg!! Finally we get to c  how Gm started. So excited!!!:D Akashi's rich well its no surprise dough l
maro-chan commented…
yay!!!teikou arc!!arghhhhhhh...can't wait...(and hoping to see more pink chan if posssible=3=) over a year ago
to0ota111 commented…
mee too cant wait over a year ago
Skaterboy619 commented…
Me 3 over a year ago
big smile
I really loved the ova it was Awesome!! Cant wit to see the next episode for it. btw thnx for the link Nalu-chan:D
I really loved the ova it was Awesome!! Cant wit to see the next episode for it. btw thnx for the lin
Nalu-love commented…
ikr i loved it too:D an thnx ill make sure to keep u updated over a year ago
Skaterboy619 commented…
coolz thnx send me the link wen u ready:D over a year ago
smirk
Omg I love how the manga's going so far:D its look like they stopped the tournament for while and they show us a filler Arc called Teiko Arc where we learn more about Gm, how they played together, how they waz in middle school and y or how they seperated<Omg> cant wait to see it an the ova too but it looks like the manga will explain more an help answer our ?SThis is the most anticipated arc by most, where we're going to witness how the GOM play as teammates. The OVA didn't show us this part so I hope we'll see it this time. :D and who knows we mite be seeing season 2 right around the corner:D
Omg I love how the manga's going so far:D its look like they stopped the tournament for while and the
Skaterboy619 commented…
yep an i cant wait to see it too :D some fillers can be borin but this one is very interesting over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
soo tru:D over a year ago
I love the Teiko Arc. its just the start but so far its going good let's c what else happens. I wanna learn more about theses guys:D
I love the Teiko Arc. its just the start but so far its going good let's c what else happens. I wanna
maro-chan commented…
me too.i love GOM...hoping to see more!!>///< over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
same here over a year ago
smile
ohh the manga is killing the fun i didn't like it

the anime is the best ever
Nalu-love commented…
still love it but it would be better to see whats happens on the anime dough, come on season 2 over a year ago
to0ota111 commented…
yeah but the anime is wayyyyy better so i think i will stop reading manga i dont want to spoil the anime for me oh i am really counting the minutes for the season 2 :)))) over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
agreed:D over a year ago
surprise
oh i really want to hear kagami speaking English with his big brother woow :D xp
Nalu-love commented…
same here-excited- i loving hearing how kagami sounds in english. Quote: this is a japanese lunch time rush!! over a year ago
hmmm
oh i heard that season 2 will come up in may is that right
Nalu-love commented…
really? i thought they say it was gonna come out on april hmmm i guess we gotta check anime news network to kno wats goin on idk over a year ago
to0ota111 commented…
yeah thats for sure because i thought it was in April too then i heard it will be in may so sad if its true over a year ago
over a year ago maro-chan said…
chapter 208..another of dai-chan 'ugly' face..seen kuroko did'nt make a good performance..the coach seem to put on kuroko on a low expectation towards him..i hope dai chan will do something..or else..kuroko is going to drop the the second group.
anyway..can't wait for the second season..hope to get a good op and ed..
chapter 208..another of dai-chan 'ugly' face..seen kuroko did'nt make a good performance..the coach s