Kung Fu Panda Television Series?

breebree446 posted on May 18, 2010 at 04:30AM
There's a rumor going around that Nickelodeon is making a Kung Fu Panda television series. Does anybody know if it's true of not?

Kung Fu Panda 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tigressfan10689 said…
Yep it's all true! It's due to air sometime in 2011. 39 episodes have been ordered and will be made at Dreamworks Animation SKG using the same computer-generated process as the film and will feature Po in the lead role. This would be Nickelodeon's second DreamWorks deal, the first being The Penguins of Madagascar. Like The Penguins of Madagascar, most of the celebrity voices from the film will instead be replaced by cheaper sound-alikes. Some of the new cast in the series have been revealed. Mick Wingert will voice Po, Fred Tatasciore will voice Master Shifu, Kari Wahlgren will voice Master Tigress, James Sie will voice Master Monkey, Amir Talai will voice Master Crane, Kate Higgins will voice Master Viper, and Max Koch will reprise his role as Master Mantis from Secrets of the Furious Five. James Hong will continue his role as Mr. Ping.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TELDANNY2 said…
smile
Yeah. It is 40 episodes.
over a year ago lovecartoons said…
smile
I heard about the show it's suppsed to air this fall
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
Awesome-ness!
over a year ago MasterCrane said…
Tai Lung is gone....(sobs)
Okay.
I just saw a pick of what the characters would look like and it's shocking to see Po look way different and WHAT DID THEY DO TO TIGRESS????
I just saw a pick of what the characters would look like and it's shocking to see Po look way differe
smile
That is awesome.
blush
Plus I found out what Mr. Ping will look like and some of the lines for an episode that might make it if it's not a deleted scene. Mr. Ping calls Po telling him that it's an emergency, so he comes running to the noodle shop and the emergency is... HE NEEDS A FOURTH FOR MAHJONG! And I know a quote that might make it too..

Mr. Ping:...And surely,this is not to big a favor for your lonely old father who worked triple shifts to put you through school. {Sniffs}

Po: But, I didn't go to school.

Mr. Ping: Another dissapointment.
Plus I found out what Mr. Ping will look like and some of the lines for an episode that might make it
Legends of awsomeness clips are on this vidio after the stupid penguins of madagascar voice type thing!
over a year ago lovecartoons said…
hmmm
I heard today is going to air in May 2011
Where did you hear that?