Ktchenor ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡New Icon Spot Look-Suggestions CLOSED!!!๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰

ktichenor posted on Jul 26, 2019 at 08:43PM
Time to pick a new spot icon look! We've got the banner now we just need a icon to go along with it! The theme is pretty simple just an icon that goes with or is similar with the banner in color and or purple themed pics.

*Purple and similar colors are fine so are additional colors but no neon or really dark colors (black, dark blue, green, etc)
*I want the icon and banner to match.
*Hearts, butterflies, flowers are great. Feel free to use the pictures in the banner for inspiration. :)

*Deadline is Aug 2, 2019.
*Icons must be 100px by 100px or larger (Keep in mind of the spot title)
*If you have any questions just let me know! :)

Have fun! Look forward to seeing your ideas and thanks!
Time to pick a new spot icon look! We've got the banner now we just need a icon to go along with it!
last edited on Jul 27, 2019 at 12:59AM

Ktchenor 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktichenor said…
smile
Here are some icons :)
last edited over a year ago
Here are some icons :)
smile
icon 2
icon 2
big smile
icon 3 (Whoops, forgot one! )
icon 3 (Whoops, forgot one! )
JosepineJackson commented…
Love all of your icons, they are so beautiful, this one is perfect for a dreamer ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ over a year ago
over a year ago JosepineJackson said…
heart
So here are some I found and edited a bit (sorry Kirsten, I'm not on my best today, if I had more energy and inspiration I would make something more special but anyway), Hope, you like these, you can edit them a bit if you want ๐Ÿ’œ
So here are some I found and edited a bit (sorry Kirsten, I'm not on my best today, if I had more ene
ktichenor commented…
Aww, it beautiful! <3 over a year ago
Thank you sweetie ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
heart
One more ๐Ÿ’œ
One more ๐Ÿ’œ
ktichenor commented…
That's nice! So cute! <3 over a year ago
Yep, a little heart and diamonds ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
heart
I'm not sure if this would look good as a club icon, I just love the quote (you don't have to put this in poll) ๐Ÿ’œ
I'm not sure if this would look good as a club icon, I just love the quote (you don't have to put thi
ktichenor commented…
Not sure if it would fit right. But I love the quote! I'll definitely post it in my club! ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you for the icons! I love them! over a year ago
It could fit since it's squared, but I think it would mostly appear too small to read the words so... ๐Ÿ’œ But the quote is definitely a good one ๐ŸŒบ You are always welcome ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
heart
I'm not sure about how they'll look together with the banner but just couldn't resist sharing these adorable birds ๐Ÿ’œ
I'm not sure about how they'll look together with the banner but just couldn't resist sharing these a
ktichenor commented…
I love this one! It's gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
And one more ๐Ÿ’œ
And one more ๐Ÿ’œ
ktichenor commented…
Aww, too cute! I love it! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago