Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
153."I honestly feel like Daragon is real. Im not a Daragon shipper, but their’s seem real. They’re cute together!"
153."I honestly feel like Daragon is real. Im not a Daragon shipper, but their’s seem real. They’
154."I really dislike mostly all K-pop fandoms. All of them have really rude, childish and absurd fans. However, that never stopped me from liking K-pop itself. I love all the bands and idols out there. I just can’t stand some of their fans. I always feel sorry for the groups for having such horrible fans. I just wish for once the bands would all tell their fans to stop comparing."
154."I really dislike mostly all K-pop fandoms. All of them have really rude, childish and absurd fan
hmmm
155."I swear, Hara looks like she’s ten. It weirds me out that Junhyung is dating someone who looks half his age."(I click the emoticon again,but i didn't wanted to)
155."I swear, Hara looks like she’s ten. It weirds me out that Junhyung is dating someone who looks
156."If I was ever able to choose any K-entertainment company to join… I’d join YG. They seem really chill and really close. YG seems like a “work hard, party harder” company. Then, JYP, Starship, Cube, other ones…. then SM.. in that order. SM seems like such a harsh company."
156."If I was ever able to choose any K-entertainment company to join… I’d join YG. They seem rea
157."The most overrated & untalented rookie of 2011(A pink)"
157."The most overrated & untalented rookie of 2011(A pink)"
158."I don’t know why Darlings always fight with Pink Pandas, Dal★Shabet is irrefutably better."
158."I don’t know why Darlings always fight with Pink Pandas, Dal★Shabet is irrefutably better."
159."They(A pink) don’t deserve all the awards they’re gaining, they’re just a cheap copy of SNSD."
159."They(A pink) don’t deserve all the awards they’re gaining, they’re just a cheap copy of SN
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
124.Agree
125.Agree... some of them
126.Agree.. :(
127.Agree... their old songs were better (esp. their 2010 songs)
128.Agree. Well here on fanpop BJs are really polite and KPOP lovers are like a family, but there are BJs (not on fanpop) that are rude! But stop generalizing!
129.Agree but not all!
130.Disagree... They are good!
131.Agree
132.They are not my fave but i love them...
133.Disagree, Well, they are almost the same... i'll say taeyeon is prettier... i think she looks younger and i like her RDR look, Sooyoung looks older...
134.Disagree- not their fault
135.Disagree!
136.Disagree.. best SM rapper (my opinion)
137.Disagree
138.Disagree- i don't really like them, but they are ok (together)
139.Disagree
140.Maybe
141.Disagree- i don't hate her but she isn't one of my faves solo singers
142.Ummm. not so
143.LOL yes agree it's weird...
144.Agree- kinda overrated
145.Disagree! Why do people hate sulli?
146.Agree but the ones who dance better than her are more flexible...
147.Disagree
148.Agree
149.Disagree, why? she must be happy
150.I don't think so (i love her but...). She has a weird face... My opinion
151.Well agree, but some of them are jealous (not many but some)
152.Agree, not all the elfs vote 2ne1 because they want snsd to lose
153.Agree!
154.Agree but all the artists around the world have bad fans
155.LOL agree but he is dating her because she is beautiful
156.Yeah agree!
157.Disagree...
158.Disagree, A Pink is better
158.Agree they copy SNSD but disagree they don't deserve the awards (they worked hard)- even if i like other rookies more
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
124-totally agree
125-disagree. seriously, all fandoms have arrogant people. and i know some darlings that are pretty cool. besides, i really like dal shabet
126-agree. and telling someone to die is pretty stupid and sad, you don't even know the person
127-disagree, i still love the songs
128-agree, i guess
129-what do you mean? comme on, you first tell us that you like SNSD, but then you make these kind of comments? it looks more like your bashing SNSD
130-disagree-actually, i don't like shy boy, it annoyis me. thank god they returned to the sexy concept, cause that's where they started
131-disagree
132-AGREE
133-agree- by a thousand times xD
134-disagree. maybe their coreographies are starting to be more stupid but i still like them. my fave song is their debut one, "push push"
135-disagree
136-disagree
137-i don't even know who she is
138-agree. and i think the best pairing is Soowon xD
139-idk
140-disagree
141-i don't know her
142-disagree
143-she's good, but i don't put her in the top 10
144-disagree
145-disagree
146-disagree
147-agree
148-agree
149-disagree
150-disagree. everyone has their own opinions. i don't find her beautiful, but she has a very rare and exotic features
151-agree
152-disagree- yes, not ALL elfs, but the majority were, and there is proof. i mean, most of the elfs just hate SNSD, cause they're becoming SM's favorite group
153-disagree
154-it depends on the group, but yeah, i agree
155-well, that doesn't bother me at all.
156-hum, maybe
157-NOOOOOOO TOTALLY DISAGREE, THEY'RE AWESOME. why do people even hate them? >_<
158-disagree, now that was a stupid comment , they're both great
159-DISAGREE. seriously, what's your problem? they're not copying SNSD, they're just trying to fit, by bringing the old kpop feeling. they actually remind me more of fin k.l, instead of SNSD. it looks more like you're afraid of apink cause they're becoming really famous, already won 4 awards without having a one year debut and they have an amazing singer that is in the same level of Taeyeon or Hyorin
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
124. Agree- although as I've said a thousand times, I'd understand if they do hate the group because of the fans, it doesn't really bug me that much.
125. Disagree- Never heard of them going that far as other fnadoms.
126. Agree- some just don't like them.
127. Agree- my biggest problems with kpop.
128. Disagree- I've seen a lot that are immature. They're not generalizing all the fans, just the reputation of it.
129. Disagree- no, they're just crazy.
130. Disagree- I don't listen to them.
131. Disagree- I'm not that anticipating it.
132. Disagree
133. Agree
134. Disagree- we might as well label Hyuna a slut.
135. Disagree- I think she's more swaggy.
136. Agree
137. Disagree- not mine.
138. Disagree- I just don't support them. But I agree that sm should stop doing their fanservice.
139. Disagree- I don't ship.
140. Disagree- I don't pay attention to them.
141. Disagree- I don't know much about her so...
142. Disagree
143. Disagree- in my opinion, she isn't a good singer too. The only thing she's got going for her is her voice but she sounds sloppy on lives.
144. Agree- on both statements.
145. Disagree- I think she's pretty cute.
146. Agree- she can dance but just lacks originality on her moves.
147. Disagree- I don't ship.
148. Disagree- I don't care about them.
149. Disagree- ...
150. Disagree- I just think she's pretty. And I don't think the people who say she's ugly will take it back now cause there's not much change.
151. Agree- we can have reasons.
152. Agree- I think...
153. Disagree- I don't pay attention to them.
154. Agree- not all of them, but a lot.
155. Disagree- I think other idols look more younger.
156. Disagree- I don't want to join a company.
157. Disagree- there're other worse rookie groups.
158. Disagree- I don't notice the fanwar.And I prefer A Pink.
159. Disagree- they seem pretty consistent.
160."All of all these hate confessions about A Pink, they are obviously coming from the same anti. WOW ANTI. Go and support your own idols instead of wasting time, hating on these fresh and young girls.
Oh, and if A Pink were really ‘over-rated’, award ceremony judges SHOULD BE ABLE to tell right? BUT THE FACT THAT THEY DID WIN THEM, it only shows that they HAVE THE POTENTIAL AND TALENTS."
160."All of all these hate confessions about A Pink, they are obviously coming from the same anti. WO
161."On behalf of most (if not all) SONES, I’d like to apologize- to ELF, to Blackjacks, to Wonderfuls, and especially SNSD. It’s because of some fans that SNSD is getting a lot of hate. I’ve realized, even though I am a Sone, I can’t honestly say that sones have done nothing wrong. Yes, I know a lot of sones bash tons of fandoms unreasonably. Yes, I know SNSD is overrated and other groups need attention. I know that not all sones will agree with me, but I really have to apologize for our behavior."
161."On behalf of most (if not all) SONES, I’d like to apologize- to ELF, to Blackjacks, to Wonderf
162."CL, Miryo, Bora, and Hyuna are the best female rappers in K-pop."
162."CL, Miryo, Bora, and Hyuna are the best female rappers in K-pop."
163."I love SNSD. They are talented and beautiful but it sucks how they have such horrible fans. What all SONEs do is bash on other kpop groups and say stuff like “they copied SNSD” or “SNSD is better”. I hate how they always compare SNSD to everyone else. Yes, SNSD has made a huge impact to all groups but each group has worked just as hard as SNSD and each has their own style."
163."I love SNSD. They are talented and beautiful but it sucks how they have such horrible fans. What
164."I honestly think Hwayoung from T-ara gets too little lines and is treated unfairly. She is a better rapper than Eunjung, but she still gets most of the rapping parts. Hwayoung is always put on the sides when they dance. If she is ever considering to quit being an idol, I want to let her know that she is my favourite member and she makes T-ara whole."
164."I honestly think Hwayoung from T-ara gets too little lines and is treated unfairly. She is a bet
165."Tiffany kind of looks like Bom."
165."Tiffany kind of looks like Bom."
166."I like SNSD but I feel like they’re not that talented. Their songs are good and everything but I think Secret and T-ara both have more talent than SNSD"
166."I like SNSD but I feel like they’re not that talented. Their songs are good and everything but
167."I want a big ass, official rap battle for the female rappers. With E Via, Hyuna, Zinger, CL, etc where they can show off their skills and prove themselves. I also have this secret wish that SNSD, especially Hyoyeon, have amazing hidden rap skills that aren’t shown off since it doesn’t match their “style”."
167."I want a big ass, official rap battle for the female rappers. With E Via, Hyuna, Zinger, CL, etc
168."I’m not one to ship straight couples, but I really wouldn’t mind if Junhyung went out with Hyuna. I think they’d make a better couple than Junhyung and Hara."
168."I’m not one to ship straight couples, but I really wouldn’t mind if Junhyung went out with H
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
124. Not saying...
125. Never heard about it
126. ...Agree
127. Disagree, I find them nice
128. Not saying
129. Disagree, I think that most S♥NEs are crazy
130. not sure
131. Agree
132. I love them, but they're not really my fav band, though.
133. Agree, before I was thinking Soo is the least pretty but now I think she's 6th prettiest! (Taeyeon is 7th ^^)
134. Disagree, I don't think they're sluts
135. I don't think Dara is that beautiful and CL also doesn't really attracts me.
136. Disagree, she CAN rap
137. Disagree, I don't know her actually
138. AGREE! Finally someone who agrees with me!
139. Disagree
140. Not ship
141. ..
142. Disagree
143. Agree!
144. They're overrated
145. Disagree, she is both pretty and cute
146. Eh I don't really think she's that good, and she's not more flexible than the better dancers
147. Disagree
148. ..
149. Disagree
150. Eh I think her with blonde hair was really weird. I think she's not pretty nor ugly. But weird...
151. Agree!
152. Not saying
153. Disagree, I'm not a shipper and I don't find them cute together.
154. Agree..
155. Not saying
156. Disagree
157. I don't really know about A Pink
158. ..
159. ..
160. Maybe
161. Kinda agree
162. I agree with CL, Miryo, Bora but I disagree with Hyuna
163. Kinda agree
164. IDK
165. Ehh..
166. I think SNSD are talented
167. Kinda agree
168. Don't ship
160.Agree
161.Agree
162.Agree, but where is Amber?
163.Agree
164.Agree
165.Agree i noticed the similarity some time ago
166.Disagree... every group has talent
167.Agree, but i don't think rappers of SNSD are as good as the other rappers
168.Don't pay attention on 'em
160. Disagree about that last part- some awards can be given unfairly.
161. Agree- uneeded though.
162. Agree on Cl and Miryo. Disagree with Bora, as I've never heard her, and Hyuna, because the best she can do is just about average.
163. Agree
164. I don't follow t-ara.
165. Disagree- in some angles, if you try very hard.
166. Disagree- I think they're more talented but only individually.
167. Agree- don't know about Hyoyeon though, her rap doesn't impress me.
168. Don't pay attention to them too.
last edited over a year ago
160-AGREE
161-agree.but that happens in all fandoms
162-disagree
163-disagree. people tend to generalize all Sones. and those who bash other groups, shouldn't even be called Sones. sometimes it's just a stupid girl or boy who PRETENDS to be one, cause that person only wants SNSD to gain more antis
164-totally disagree. she's useless and shouldn't be in the group. t-ara already has two good rappers, Eunjung and Hyomin. and actually, Hwayoung is getting more lines than Boram and Qri now, and that's annoying
165- just...no
166-disagree
167-agree
168-disagree
169."I liked Hyuna better when she had ginger hair."
169."I liked Hyuna better when she had ginger hair."
170."Dara is my favorite member of 2NE1
But it killds me that she doesnt get as much attention ad the other girls she pretty much sings last in there songs… I LOVE YOU DARA FIGHTING!"
170."Dara is my favorite member of 2NE1
But it killds me that she doesnt get as much attention ad the
171."Being a Shawol, whenever I try to go listen to SNSD’s music, I am usually kicked out. Their music is good, but (NOT ALL!) the SONE’s make it so unbearable to listen, I just can’t. It’s impossible to even make it through a MV without looking at a lot of the comment bashing SHINee, 2NE1, and F(X) [my favorite girl group]. Saying “SNSD is superior!” or “All other groups suck compared to SNSD!” It’s not cure, funny, and it doesn’t make SNSD better. In any way. So just stop, and be nice for once."
171."Being a Shawol, whenever I try to go listen to SNSD’s music, I am usually kicked out. Their mu
172."Seohyun is beautiful and talented but her personality is bland."
172."Seohyun is beautiful and talented but her personality is bland."
173."I wish so bad thaz SKYDRAGON and TOPBOM are true."
173."I wish so bad thaz SKYDRAGON and TOPBOM are true."
174."SNSD may be the most popular girl group in South Korea BUT has anybody heared the songs that Will.I.Am has been mixing and making with 2NE1?
2NE1 are going to take the USA down
(not bashing on SNSD though, I love them but I just think 2NE1 will become really famous outside the Asian continent.)"
174."SNSD may be the most popular girl group in South Korea BUT has anybody heared the songs that Wil
169.Kinda
170.Disagree, she isn't my fave and agree about her singing parts, CL gets to much!
171.Oh yeah! That's how some S♥NES are
172.Disagree! She has a nice personality, i know nowadays she has some attitude problems but 4 me Tiffany's and Jessica 's personality is bland
173.Disagree, BomBae and Skytempo are better (4 me)
174.Agree, I predict they will be successful (listen to their US songs)
169-she looks better that way, but i still don't like her personality
170-agree
171-kinda agree
172-disagree about "beautiful", agree about "talented and bland"
173-disagree
174-disagree
169. Agree- it would've fit her sexy role better.
170. Disagree- she's my least favorite and I think she's fine with the way she is.
171. Agree- although I think sones do it more subtley than that.
172. Agree- not really her personality but her stage presence is bland.
173. Disagree- I don't care about them.
174. Disagree- 2ne1 has got a better chance than snsd but I really doubt if they're even gonna make a dent in America.
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
169. Disagree
170. Hmm..
171. Agree
172. Agree
173. DISAGREE!
174. Not saying
175."I am sick and tired of everyone saying they hate SNSD because of their fans. The fans should not be the reason to hate any group. I know that many Sones can act harshly toward other fans, but lets not pretend that other groups don’t act harsh toward each other. It isn’t just Sones. I hate how some Sones have created this stereotypical view of SNSD’s fandom. Not all of us are like that!!"
last edited over a year ago
175."I am sick and tired of everyone saying they hate SNSD because of their fans. The fans should not
176."I dont “hate” SNSD. I simply don’t think they are the best in k-pop."
176."I dont “hate” SNSD. I simply don’t think they are the best in k-pop."
177."I feel like KPop now-a-days aren’t as heart-felt as it used to be back then. There is minimal talent, its all looks, and their stage presence doesn’t feel strong. I feel like now-a-days they just go on stage and are happily to walk off with money."
177."I feel like KPop now-a-days aren’t as heart-felt as it used to be back then. There is minimal
178."Even if barely nobody understand them i think the lyrics of NU Abo [f(x)] are the best of all K-pop"
178."Even if barely nobody understand them i think the lyrics of NU Abo [f(x)] are the best of all K-
179."I’m 20 years old and I love bubblegum pop, especially stuff by SNSD and A Pink."
179."I’m 20 years old and I love bubblegum pop, especially stuff by SNSD and A Pink."
180."I wish Miss S got more exposure.."
180."I wish Miss S got more exposure.."
181."I kind of compare Dara to Sohee. They are both the high soft pitch vocalists in their own group, and they have always been criticized by fans for that. Why can’t they see their vocals do some amazing to songs, that when it’s taken out, it’s nothing. Also, if I keep thinking out it.. Dara will keep on improving, just like Sohee has."
181."I kind of compare Dara to Sohee. They are both the high soft pitch vocalists in their own group,
182."After School have the best looking legs, hands down. SNSD’s only look great in MVs and photo-shoots."
182."After School have the best looking legs, hands down. SNSD’s only look great in MVs and photo-s
183."I don’t get the fuss about Dara being the most untalented member of 2NE1. I think they’re all unique and very talented in their own ways."
183."I don’t get the fuss about Dara being the most untalented member of 2NE1. I think they’re al
184."Everyone’s talking about how Brown Eyed Girls, Wondergirls, f(x) and other groups need more attention. I agree, but I really think KARA and T-ara needs more spotlight."
184."Everyone’s talking about how Brown Eyed Girls, Wondergirls, f(x) and other groups need more at
185."I’d shit my pants if 2ne1 and 4Minute did a special stage against each other. Kind of like battle to see who has the best performance. That would be awesome."
185."I’d shit my pants if 2ne1 and 4Minute did a special stage against each other. Kind of like bat
186."Park Bom’s face pisses me off. I just want to poke her nose until it falls off."
186."Park Bom’s face pisses me off. I just want to poke her nose until it falls off."
187."I try to give every group a fair chance and listen to their music instead of be influenced by their fans and haters. SNSD is a group I struggle with though, some of their songs are really catchy and others are lackluster. When I heard they were realeasing The Boys, I had high hopes but the song is just not good. It’s not even performed well Live. Its a big disappointment and I hope the next comeback is better."
187."I try to give every group a fair chance and listen to their music instead of be influenced by th
188."It’s my secret dream to become like Amber"
188."It’s my secret dream to become like Amber"
189."a pink and boyfriend is the COPY PASTE of girls generation and shinee."
189."a pink and boyfriend is the COPY PASTE of girls generation and shinee."
190."I love kpop for the music not the obsession but if anyone else likes them I do love to talk about it."
190."I love kpop for the music not the obsession but if anyone else likes them I do love to talk abou
191."It really bothers me that Hyoyeon has the least amount of fans out of all the girls in SNSD. To me she’s the prettiest, funniest and best dancer in the whole group. No, she can’t sing well like Taeyeon or Sica but she was amazing in “The Boys” and “Bad Girl”."
191."It really bothers me that Hyoyeon has the least amount of fans out of all the girls in SNSD. To