Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
1077."There’s no denying that this is YG’s year. But i think they should stop for now. I mean almost every YG artist make their comeback this year. Se7en, Big Bang, Psy 2ne1. Tablo may be in the fall. And on top of this they are going to debut SuPearls and their new girl group dubbed as “YG’s snsd.” Plus, G-dragon’s solo album in August. It’s a little overwhelming. Give the spotlight to someone else, it’s not like you’re going to lose your popularity."
1077."There’s no denying that this is YG’s year. But i think they should stop for now. I mean alm
1078."Milwaukee and Chicago exist too, you know. It’s not all about LA or New York. There are a lot of Midwest fans without the time or money to get all the way to either coast. Please take that into consideration…"
1078."Milwaukee and Chicago exist too, you know. It’s not all about LA or New York. There are a lot
1079."I wonder if anyone pretends that they’re a member of a group or a solo artist. I wonder if anyone dances around and lip-syncs to KPOP songs as if it’s their song. I wonder if anyone pretends like they’re the best out of the KPOP idols. I wonder if anyone pretends that they’re best friends with some of the idols. I wonder if anyone pretends that they’re their bias’ ideal type. I wonder if anyone pretends that they’re on a Korean variety show with other KPOP idols…Because I do that, ALL of that."
1079."I wonder if anyone pretends that they’re a member of a group or a solo artist. I wonder if an
1080."Dream High made me hate Suzy, Miss A, IU, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and 2PM. So I really hate the creator of Dream High. If only they didn’t make dream high… Maybe I could’ve liked Suzy, Miss A, IU, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and 2PM if they didn’t even make Dream High."
1080."Dream High made me hate Suzy, Miss A, IU, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and 2PM. So I really hate the crea
1081.O"ne person simply cannot speak for a whole fandom. One person’s attitude is not the whole fandom’s attitude. Saying something like “Sones are rude” or “VIPs are arrogant” is very short sighted and prejudiced. Yes, some Sones are a bit bitchy. Does that mean all of them are like that? Of course not. If you judge all fandoms by the first fangirl you come across, you’re going to miss out on the best parts."
1081.O"ne person simply cannot speak for a whole fandom. One person’s attitude is not the whole fan
1082."TOP, GNA and Baek Ji Young should do a collab/movie/tv series together since the three of them look older than they really are…"
1082."TOP, GNA and Baek Ji Young should do a collab/movie/tv series together since the three of them
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
1077. Disagree...
1078. OK and let's all complain about KPOP artists not coming to our cities/countries ok?
1079. I do some of these too and it's fun.. a good thing to do when u are bored
1080. Disagree
1081. Agree
1082. It's not a reason.. lol
1083."I’m glad that 2012 is YG’s year. If this is labeled their year, they should make the most of it. It sure is over-whelming for VIPs, BJs, YG stans and other fandoms under YG; we don’t get this too often. SM stans/fandoms get something every few months; it isn’t like that for YG lovers. We’d be super lucky to get something at least 4 times year!

Let us have this, eh?"
1083."I’m glad that 2012 is YG’s year. If this is labeled their year, they should make the most o
1084."I’m so glad that Minzy is getting attention cause she deserves it but I want more Bom and less Dara/CL."
last edited over a year ago
1084."I’m so glad that Minzy is getting attention cause she deserves it but I want more Bom and les
1085."I get so pissed off with ‘new kpop fans’, I mean they come across as so ignorant and pathetic, If you state your opinion they’ll be like ’ no fuck you blah blah is the best’ and they have no idea about the whole of kpop they’re so ignorant in the way they think, it’s irratating. I’m not saying all newbies are the same but most of them, yes and what’s up with liking a group and not knowing all the members or songs just the ‘prettiest/hottest’ one and the newest song that’s come out.."
1085."I get so pissed off with ‘new kpop fans’, I mean they come across as so ignorant and pathet
1086."I’m an ELF and a blackjack, but I don’t understand how people can compare Leeteuk and CL. I mean, it’s obvious, Leeteuk is a way better leader than CL, who is a good leader too, I’m not saying the opposite, but comparing CL who debuted three years ago, to Leeteuk, one of the best Kpop leaders, and debuted in 2005 is somehow stupid…"
PS: Sorry for my not so artistic edit =D
1086."I’m an ELF and a blackjack, but I don’t understand how people can compare Leeteuk and CL. I
1087."I really regret getting my friend into Kpop, I thought that we could talk about it and have fun but she acts like she’s liked it for longer then me and always act like she knows everything by always telling me what’s happening even though i know, and I even regret getting her into tumblr too, I mean she only really like 2ne1 and big bang, all she does is criticize other groups and idols."
1087."I really regret getting my friend into Kpop, I thought that we could talk about it and have fun
1088."I love how some people generalize the entire fandom though it’s obvious they’ve only come across a few delusional fans, such as those who like to say YG stans are so arrogant, ELFs are so delusional, etc."
1088."I love how some people generalize the entire fandom though it’s obvious they’ve only come a
1089."All people talk about is Amber. I admit, Amber is pretty cool. But guess what, guys? It’s not “Amber & The Girls”, it’s f(x). Don’t forget about Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, and Luna."
1089."All people talk about is Amber. I admit, Amber is pretty cool. But guess what, guys? It’s not
1090."It’s really annoying me how everyone is having prejudices about other fandoms, like ‘2NE1 are cocky’ ‘Sones are not nice’ etc. That’s just bullsh*t! Every fandom has great, nice, warming fans. But there are always some ‘rotten apples’. Don’t justice the whole fandom on those few people being asses."
1090."It’s really annoying me how everyone is having prejudices about other fandoms, like ‘2NE1 a
1091."I hate how people laugh at you in the west, when you say, that you like K-Pop. They usually have no idea what it actually is like!"
1091."I hate how people laugh at you in the west, when you say, that you like K-Pop. They usually hav
1092."“You can only love one company, and hate/dislike the other.” Where did this idea come from? I’m an YG and SM stan. From YG I really like Big Bang, 2NE1 and Se7en, but I also like SHINee, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), DBSK and EXO from SM. Seems like I’m an endangered species though"
1092."“You can only love one company, and hate/dislike the other.” Where did this idea come from?
1093."I’m really annoyed by all North Americans who complain about K-Pop only comming to LA, SF or NY, what should other fans, in Europe, South America, Australia say, whose continents were ignored? Please stop being so selfish."
1093."I’m really annoyed by all North Americans who complain about K-Pop only comming to LA, SF or
1094."I can’t utter the words on how awesome this girls(Miss a) are."
1094."I can’t utter the words on how awesome this girls(Miss a) are."
1095."I’m loving u Sistar~~ <3 "
1095."I’m loving u Sistar~~ <3 "
1096.“I’m beginning to get extremely fed up with the entire kpop fandom as a whole. It seems after all these years, fans are starting to lose track of the original kpop goal. The goal wasn’t for a group to be ‘better’ than the other. For your ‘oppa’ to be ‘prettier’ or ‘sexier’ than someone elses. No. Kpop was made to bring people together through a common interest; music. IT wasn’t a contest. It wasn’t a fashion statement to be in a fandom or have a bias. It was just a simple genre of music bringing people together. That is all it was ever meant to e. So it’s disheartening ot see all these fans completely mutilating the greatness that was once the kpop genre. Of course kpop has changed over the years, but it’s not for hte better. All I see is, “I’m so sick of the ___ fandom!”, or “___ has no talent/is ugly/etc!”, or worst of all, I see this. “My fandom is better than yours!”, “My oppa/unnie is better!”, “Your fandom sucks!” Anytime I see something like this, I can feel safe knowing that these people are not true kpop fans, and never will be with their attitude. People like that are missing the true purpose of kpop. You can’t have that mindset coming in to kpop. There’s nothing wrong with having biases and liking certain groups musics over anothers. Just remember, each idol is an individual like you. All of them will be different in some way or another, and so will the groups, like you. They will make mistakes, like you. Each person, each group, had their own style. Comparing them is childish and you might as well be comparing the movie Spiderman to the food spaghetti. You can’t compare them; they’re not even the same thing. All this fandom is about is, “I hope my oppas win the award! They deserve it!” Wake up. It’s not a contest. Stop twisting up the meaning and being so immature. Just listen to kpop, be supportive of your bias/fandom in a mature way, respect other fandoms and idols, and stop worrying about who wins the next contest. Because whether they win or not, they’re still your favourite group making your favourite music. Or…is it the newest thing to only like the popular groups, too?”
1096.“I’m beginning to get extremely fed up with the entire kpop fandom as a whole. It seems afte
1097."I really love the rookie group GLAM. They give me this cutesy/tomboyish kind of feeling."
1097."I really love the rookie group GLAM. They give me this cutesy/tomboyish kind of feeling."
1098."I can’t understand how people will bash HyunA for being “slutty” because of her clothing and call 4minute “HyunA and her backup dancers”, while HyoRin’s clothes and her being the one who ist promoted the most in Sistar, while ignoring Soyou and Dasom and giving Bora only a little bit of spotlight, is perfectly okay."
1098."I can’t understand how people will bash HyunA for being “slutty” because of her clothing
1099."I used to think that the other 4 girls in 4minute were Hyuna’s backup dancers,but then I realized that they were also in the group,I think that they’re irrelevant,boring and the one who’s supposed to also rap tries to hard,i think her name its Jiyoon or something like that I dont even care."
1099."I used to think that the other 4 girls in 4minute were Hyuna’s backup dancers,but then I real
1100."I don’t know why, but for the longest time I could have sworn Brown Eyed Girls and SISTAR were under JYP."
1100 my answer: Probably.they fit in JYP
1100."I don’t know why, but for the longest time I could have sworn Brown Eyed Girls and SISTAR wer
1101."I wish YG would stop focusing on CL so much. Promoting her the most obviously isn’t working because she still isn’t the most popular in the group, not even 2nd. Minji, Bom, and Dara have fans that want them to be seen. It really is unfair."
1101."I wish YG would stop focusing on CL so much. Promoting her the most obviously isn’t working b
1102."NO ONE listens/becomes a fan, to a band/group/singer, because they are a “safe” choice. They listen to them, because they like their music. They become fans, because they like the artists for who they are, what they do, and the music they make. I know, at least for me, that if I become a fan of a band/group/singer it’s, because, time after time their music has captivated me like no other, so much so that I want to know more about them & just kind of love them."
1102."NO ONE listens/becomes a fan, to a band/group/singer, because they are a “safe” choice. The
1103."I love Kpop, but my friend that introduced me to Kpop has become freakishly obsessed. Like I fangirl pretty hardcore but she literally scares me. And she wont even give girl groups a chance. She say they’re boring, but shes never even tried to get to know them!"
1103."I love Kpop, but my friend that introduced me to Kpop has become freakishly obsessed. Like I fa
1104."I am trying to learn Korean. I am constantly downloading lessons and memorizing vocabulary, and my friend says she is too, but she spends all her time watches kdramas and has no idea what I say half the time."
1104."I am trying to learn Korean. I am constantly downloading lessons and memorizing vocabulary, and
1105."Not only is EvoL copying 2NE1 because of their Hip Hop style.They’re copying B.A.P’s concepts and they’re copying EXO because they’re releasing a lot of teasers. This group is far from original. They’re straight up copies of these 3 groups, especially 2NE1. I don’t see what the hype is about."
1105."Not only is EvoL copying 2NE1 because of their Hip Hop style.They’re copying B.A.P’s concep
1106."By asking “why do people call Hyuna a slut when __ dresses or dances sluttier than Hyuna” You are calling that female idol slutty. You don’t want people to call Hyuna slutty but you refer to another female idol as slutty to defend Hyuna? That isn’t right nor fair to other female idols. If people are calling Hyuna a slut then by all means defend her but don’t go dragging other female idols name through the mud."
1106."By asking “why do people call Hyuna a slut when __ dresses or dances sluttier than Hyuna” Y
1083. Agree
1084. Agree- She deserved and yeah Bom deserves too
1085. Agree
1086. LOL what did you did with Eunhyuk's, Bom's, Dara's and Minzy's heads? CL is a great leader too
1087. oh i think it sucks
1088. Agree
1089. Disagree- Krystal is the most popular (?) because she is Sica's sis
1090. Agree but u said "2NE1 are cocky" instead of "Black Jacks are cocky"
1091. Agree
1092. Agree
1093. Agree 100%
1094. Agree- they are great
1095. Agree- i like them too very much
1096. Agree
1097. Disagree
1098. Hyuna is not bashed because of her clothes- because of her dance moves
1099. Disagree- they are not boring
1100. Disagree- i didn't
1101. Agree- but that's what YG wants- CL to be the most popular that's why he ignored Bom this year lol i think so - Bom has the most fans
1102. Agree
1103. LOL XD
1104. I tried too but it's hard
1105. i don't care since glam do the same- too similar to 2ne1
1106. Agree
1107."When Bom sings, you know it’s Bom. In my opinion she has one of the most distinguishable voice in k-pop."
1107."When Bom sings, you know it’s Bom. In my opinion she has one of the most distinguishable voic
1108."I’ve been into kpop for, I would say 3 years now. I listen to pretty much every group on this picture and I consider myself a SONE, Blackjack, VIP, HOTTEST, KissMe, Shawol, 4Nia, EXOtic, BABY, etc. Of the 3 years I’ve been into KPOP I NEVER understood why fandoms have “fanwars” with each other. I mean all the groups above a great and have unique and special talents. I don’t understand why there has to be fighting. I mean do we see SNSD bashing 2NE1? Do we see EXO bashing B.A.P.? NO WE DON’T! So why don’t we follow our beloved fans and just end these wars and just love KPOP?!?!"
1108."I’ve been into kpop for, I would say 3 years now. I listen to pretty much every group on this
1109."That moment when you think you’ve found a genuine Korean on Twitter but in reality, they’re some other non-Korean ethnic who has their Twitter decorated with Hangul hashtags and tweets in discombobulated Hangul butchered through Google translator that not even idols can comprehend Shisus willing if they tried."
1109."That moment when you think you’ve found a genuine Korean on Twitter but in reality, they’re
1110."YG fans, i hope you’re enjoying all the treats that papa YG is giving you this year, cuz you ain’t gettin’ anything over the next few years! At least not from Big Bang and 2ne1. That’s YG’s style."
1110."YG fans, i hope you’re enjoying all the treats that papa YG is giving you this year, cuz you
1111."After learning about the whole T-ARA’s “bullying” issue, i finally realized how great these girls(SNSD) are. You really don’t know how easily an idol group can break. But for these girls, going 5 years straight without any issues, I applaud them for this accomplishment. And if i could, i would probably bow down to Taeyeon for being an excellent leader. Not everyone can have that position as it isn’t easy, which is probably why T-ARA keeps changing that position, but for Taeyeon who is keeping girl’s bond strong, truly shows how amazing she and the rest of the girls are, you can just feel their love for eachother when you watch them."
1111."After learning about the whole T-ARA’s “bullying” issue, i finally realized how great the
1112."Honestly, i think Sunny Sucks at singing."
1112."Honestly, i think Sunny Sucks at singing."
1107. Agree
1108. Agree
1109. O.o what do i have to say?
1110. What? Nooooooooo i hope not no no disagree
1111. SNSD are not the only ones that debuted in 2007... what about WG and KARA?
1112. Disagree
1113."I never really liked MyungYeon, always ignored the shippers & everything related to this couple but now after the T-ara scandal I hate it. I read somewhere Myungsoo rejected Jiyeon when she asked for his number. I’m so happy, he deserves someone better. "
1113."I never really liked MyungYeon, always ignored the shippers & everything related to this couple
1114."I didn’t think Yoona and Hyoyeon ever paid any attention to each other until I watched the finale of DWTS II Korea. Now I’m convinced - SOSHI BOND IS REAL. <3 It’s something I’ve never really seen in other girl groups. I’m so happy. <3 Proud Sone"
1114."I didn’t think Yoona and Hyoyeon ever paid any attention to each other until I watched the fi
1115."BAP copied Big Bang, EXID copied 2NE1 and now EVOL is copying 2NE1? Does this even make sense?! Come on YG stans! YG groups never owned the fierce sytle! Yes, 2NE1 is almost the only fierce group, but give other groupss chances, i mean it’s not every group who debut with a cute concept is copying snsd, nor every groups who debut with a fierce concept is copying 2NE1. and again, I’m a blackjack and a sone, I have nothing against these groups! I just hate when people compare groups esp rookies! It’s stupid and childish it doesn’t even make sense!"
1115."BAP copied Big Bang, EXID copied 2NE1 and now EVOL is copying 2NE1? Does this even make sense?!
1116."Could people please stop hating T-ara already? Do we know everything about the issue? No. Do we have any right to interfere in this issue? No. We’re not T-ara. We’re not CCM. We’re not Hwayoung. We’re outsiders; we have nothing to do with this. So let’s just back off and let the people involved solve their own problem."
1116."Could people please stop hating T-ara already? Do we know everything about the issue? No. Do we
1117."I was starting to become a T-Ara fan after Day by Day came out, and to say that I was dying to meet Jiyeon would be an understatement. Now I only want to do such so I can slap her like she slapped Hwayoung."
1117."I was starting to become a T-Ara fan after Day by Day came out, and to say that I was dying to
1118."I think Bom looked pretty before surgery."
1118."I think Bom looked pretty before surgery."
1119."My confession? I’m addicted to K-pop"
1119."My confession? I’m addicted to K-pop"
1120."When I saw someone say that Hwayoung should join 2NE1 and be the 5th member, I got anoyed. I understand that Hwayoung is no longer a part of T-ara but to say that she should join 2NE1 didn1t make any sense to me. it’s hard to explain my feels but I saw this on youtube and it explained it for me."
1120."When I saw someone say that Hwayoung should join 2NE1 and be the 5th member, I got anoyed. I un
1121."People only know Minah for her aegyo, but that’s unfortunate since Minah is a really good singer."
1121."People only know Minah for her aegyo, but that’s unfortunate since Minah is a really good sin
1122."What annoys me most about all the hateful comments, is that none of it would happen if people just showed basic respect."
1122."What annoys me most about all the hateful comments, is that none of it would happen if people j
1123."K-pop technically counts as a fandom, right? We’re all part of the K-pop fandom. That alone should be enough reason to get along."
1123."K-pop technically counts as a fandom, right? We’re all part of the K-pop fandom. That alone s