Klaus & Caroline Mysterious Elegance ~ *Basak's Café*

louvreangel posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 04:47PM
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may sound stupid but it's not! It's actually pretty fun because here, you can talk about anything you want to. You can talk about Klaroline, your friends, your family, your boyfriend/girlfriend and etc. as long as you want to. Because we are a huge family and this is the place where we all are going to be having a great time! I am the owner of the shop, I make the best "hot coke"s on earth :D Cakes are mostly from Ivana and the eaters are mostly Eleni and Sahar :D Does anybody want to be a waiter/waitress? That'd be so much help :D

*No money will be taken from family members <3*

You can swear, you can talk, you can do anything you want here except from trolling. Or I have a perfect gun to kill the trolls. You say something bad about Klaroline or us, you're dead dude. Don't say I didn't warn before ;)

So... Let's have some fun guys, c'mon! <3 :)

(P.S.: If you don't have a special name for yourself yet, go ahead and get it from the "Special Nicknames" forum! It makes you feel special <3 :*)

--

My Favourite Quotes (all of them are stalked by Sahar)

Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us ♥"

Meaningful things we said to each other...
Ivana "Also, I need to say this to you, having a thousand friends isn't a miracle. The miracle is to have a friend who will stand by you when thousands are against you. <333333"

I think this shows how amazing we are perfectly! ♥

Family Members

Basak: Mom
Ivana: The crying kid
Sahar: The naughty kid
Eleni: The quiet kid
Ivelina: The oldest kid
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 08:36PM

Klaus & Caroline 262 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 262

over a year ago modernfan said…
Wow, I love what you did with this place. ;)
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Thanks Sara :) wanna join the family? :)) <3
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
wink
Loove the place darling! Hahaha and the fact that I bring cakes and Eleni and Sahar are eating them. :D
So how about we start with traditional American breakfast? *even if it's evening in my country lol*
Pancakes!
Mmmm, just look at them! ^^

Loove the place darling! Hahaha and the fact that I bring cakes and Eleni and Sahar are eating them.
heart
OMG. They look tasty. And it's evening here too, so... WE STILL ARE GOING TO EAT THOSE DELICIOUS PANCAKES!! <3 <3 :D

I'm glad you like the place Cry-baby :D How's life going on? Anything special, new, bad, good, anything? :))
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
big smile
Here is something I would love to add to the menu, my special red velvet cupcakes <3 (even though I didn't make these ones but ones I actually make does look sort of like this... in a way except these look much more delicious)

But yes I do enjoy being your #1 costumer along with Sahar

last edited over a year ago
Here is something I would love to add to the menu, my special red velvet cupcakes <3 (even though I d
heart
Eleniii!! That cupcake looks awesome! I just wanna eat it right away, screw the customers!!! :D:D You can always serve them here dear, plus, I'd enjoy you helping me out here as a waitress! :))

Oh and Ivana, you ordered tea before, right? Here it is:
Eleniii!! That cupcake looks awesome! I just wanna eat it right away, screw the customers!!! :D:D You
heart
Well Basak, that you very much for this beautiful, hot tea. :) Enjoyed it very much.
New? Nothing special, I just got back from the school and first thing I do: come here. :P I need a lot coffee, because I have to study. :/
And I hate a little fight with my mom, so I guess I'm also kinda nervous.

I loveed that cupcake Eleni! LOVED IT! :)
heart
Wait! You had a little fight with your mom? Spill already girl!
And what you want your coffee to be? Cafe Latte? Cappucchino? Nescafe? Other? :)

And Eleni, welcome my new&first waitress! <3
Thanks dear, hope I will do you proud <3

aww what happened?

if you love the cupcake would you care to order one as well?
heart
I'm sure you'll do well Eleni <3
Ahahaha, well Eleni I would like one cupcake dear, and one macchiato. <3

Well, she was angry because I spend to much time on my laptop, and I don't study as much as I should, and my professor said to my mom (who works in my school btw and she's a professor too) that I wasn't really helpful when we were trying to watch some movie, and so. I agree about the part that I spend too much time NOT studying, but I disagree about my behaviour at class. I just hate that every single thing I do or don't do at school, my mom knows about it. That's the bad part of being professor's child i guess. :/
Here's your Macchiato Ivana :) And about the situation you told us, well, I don't know how it feels like to be the child of a teacher/professor but I think I may have a few guesses. But, wow, your mom's a professor? I wanna be one too! Okay, this was out of subject :D Back to the conversation, I do that too. I spend so much time on my laptop, especially on this club. But I study too because I have a very important exam this year that I have to pass to go to the university. I hate our education system, really. So, you know what you gotta do dear. Just study as much as you be here. Study half an hour and then come back here for half an hour too, you know? By the way, I'm sure your mom and you will get over this quickly dear, don't be upset or angry over it :)) <3
Thank you dear, for macchiato, and for your lovley words. <3
I think you're right, I just can't get myself to do that. But I need to. :) Odc we will, actually I'm more angry with her than she's with me, so that's kinda of a good things. :D
Thank you again Basak, for the support. love ya! :*
over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
Hiiiiiiiii girls I am back from the dead!! Slept for three hours, then ate like crazy!!! Omg Basak i laughed so much when I saw your forum i can't believe you got on with the idea!! But you really have to always remeber who gave you the idea "me" just kidding :? I have missed you girls, and i am so glad i am with Eleni as no.1 costumer. Anyway Ivana i am so sorry you had a fight with your mom, i am sure things will get back to normal before you know it. And i gotta say it must be"fight with your perants day" because i just got into a horrible fight with dad that ma me slam my bedroom door in his face (I've never done that before) and he got really mad and stormed out of the house. Anyway i locked myself in the room and crieduntil i sawthis forum, yaaaaay feeling a lot better already, you always make me feel better girls i love you so much. Btw the only reason fights with dadturn out like that always ( both of usbeing so upset) is because heis my bestfriendin the whole world!!!
Awww Ivana dear! Luvya too <3 It's nothing, seriously <3 You can always come to me to talk, from here, from the forum, from private messages and everything, I'll always be there for you. For all of you guys.

I think I'll make myself a cappuchino, felt like it. Anyone want some? :)
heart
Sahar, babe, you had a fight too? Gosh, what's going on with everyone today? I guess today was just a negative one :\
And, yeah, you gave me the idea babe, we all know that anyway! Actually, I really got on with the idea because I felt like the spot needed somewhere like this. Somewhere like, where everybody can talk about anything. We are a family and a special place for all of us would be great as I thought. Now, lots of clubs will envy us ;) I've never been to a club this much before. I wasn't really accepted in any other clubs like this, dunno why :\ So... I hope you like this place dear! <3 And, I'm sorry for your fight with your dad. But, I'm sure you'll figure out whats going on between the two of you, he's your father after all :)) luvya too <3
kiss
Awwww hun! I think I'll go quote stalking again♥ I love you so much♥ And really this club is amaaaaaaaaazing, let alone this forum and the people in it! I've never been accepted in a club like this before, wither! I think ppl aren't always so friendly♥♥
Well, dad just made my day, we basically fought because he promised he would be in the ceremony but he didn't make it, so I started throwing accusations at him and just remembered all the bad things in the past couple of months, so he came backwith a new nouse for my PC (YAY) with chocolate cake because he felt bad for disappointing me! SRSLY i have the bestest dad in the whole world! I need tea with that cake, though :D

LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, ALL OF YOU AMAZING FRIENDS♥
kiss
Oh and BTW I hardly take credit for the cafe it was just something I said, and you made it! And I was just teasing you in that comment, you know how much I love doing this. Speaking of I think I prefer my hot coke over the cup of tea :P
heart
Oh Sahar, I'm so glad that you and your dad are good now! I'm sure he had a good reason for not coming to the ceremony dear :))

So you finally got your mouse? YAY! :D No more ipad huh? What a shame... you were going to get used to it :D

And, hey! You quote stalker! You again wrote our quotes on the forum, I just saw it and... felt freaking happy!! ♥ I luvya really! ♥ This club is pure amazing!
And, here's your *hot coke* and cake Sahar ♥ (seriously... what if we invented such thing? gosh, it sounds gross :D)
big smile
Hehe I'm glad too! He's going tomorrow on a business trip, and I really didn't want him to leave while we were still fighting!!
No no more ipad hehehe sooo happy I can do everything freely now, even though I did get used to it!

I just love when you love that I stalked your quotes! And seriously if u invent such a thing costumers will run out of the door and never come back!
Thanks a lot, lot both of you! You r just too amazing. Much love for you, and million kisses. And guess what? GROUP HUUG. Hahaha. <3333
Now, I am more than happy you made peace with your dad Sahar, I was getting woried already. Woow, hes really sweet, I swear. What he did: awwwwwww. ;)
I adore this spot so much, and I completly agree with everything you said. It a true honor and pleasure to be here and know you. I keep telling my friends about you.. You are all magical. Love this family. ^^
kiss
Wow I'm so late serving my cupcake sorry for my lateness Ivana dearie <3

Oh hot coke sounds delicious :p it sure is something

And I am sorry about both of your fights, I am glad things turned up Sahar:)

I know what you mean Sahar, this club is the first one where I feel involved and like people actually do care and I love how quickly we all accepted each other. <3 words can't even describe how much I love you all and this club <333
Hahaha, no worries love. :)
Oh, I forgat to say: It's good with my mom too. :D Bad day-good day? :D
kiss
OMG! Ivana I'm going to steal your nickname 'cause I'm about to cry! SO GOING QUOTE STALKING! you are all absolutely amazing! TOTALLY MAKE MY DAY EVERY SINGLE TIME! Ivana hun I know aht you mean I seem to be talking about you girls all the time, Ivana said this, Basak said that, Eleni suggested this, and sis is like who the hell are you talking to? And I'm like my Klaroline family *WTF look again*
And sweetie I hope you make things right with your mom , too! And you have no idea how much it means to me that you were concerned! Because I know that you mean it and I know that you really care♥ How much I love all of you! *I know getting rather cheesy*

Eleni hun trust it doesn't sound Delicious I assure you! And I'll so want to have those velvet red cupcakes, but tomorrow at breakfast, too full!

I am so glad we are all so much like a real family♥♥
kiss
YAY! I'm glad things are ok with your mom Ivana :*
I am glad things worked out for you hun

Mmm decent day, pretty quiet, my little sister when on a ski trip with her best friend and my mom is at work and my dad works on the other side of the country so I have been alone all day.

lmao Sahara wow red velvet cupcakes is such a healthy breakfast :P and I know hot coke isn't delicious, apparently sarcasm doesn't work well on the computer.
kiss
OMG BASAK! YOU STALKED THE QUOTES I STALKED! MADE ME SO HAPPY♥ I am not alone in this obsession :P

normal day Eleni? But I'd kill for sometime alone at home!

HAHA I'll have a decent breakfast first don't worry :P
heart
Ivana, I'm glad you're good with your mom dear! <3
And I keep telling my friends about you too! Every day, I'm like "I opened a cafe, we talk there! Sahar and Ivana are having a bad day, what can I do?.. Eleni seems quite, what's going on?.. Is everything okay in the spot?" and etc. I seriously feel like you're a part of my life girls, this is more than just an internet friendship :)))

Oh, by the way, hot coke was your idea Sahar, so that means you almost invented it! People are gonna run away from you, LOL :D
pretty normal, but being alone all day at home gets sort of boring and I live in such a small town and there is never anything to do at all so this is probably the most interesting things get for me.

haha I seem quiet= something going on. you're such a sweetie :) <3

good, don't want you to get sick from an unhealthy diet of my cucpakes ;)
kiss
Hahaha Basak! I know what you mean it does feel like more than internet friendship♥

And I can't believe you just said that *cries* How do you say ppl will run away from me! I don't wanna talk to you ever again!

Well Eleni living in a country as small as Kuwait gets really boring, too, but I got used to it!

And yeah I agree with Basak, whenever someone is quiet I immediately jump into the conclusion that there's something wrong!

haha,even if I get sick I will forgive you, don't worry Eleni!
heart
I was crying this whole day. I didn't said it before, but I was literally crying all day. No reason. Just tears coming down my face. :D And now, I do have a reason, huh Sahar? Thank you MILLION times for all those outstanding and honest words you've said. <3
Basak, Eleni hugeee HUG from me, for your support. :)
And btw, saying ''i love you all'' never gets cheesy Sahar! <3 I love seeing that. :P

So, cupcakes. :D I'm really hungry, and guess what girls? I'm actually on diet for 3 weeks now. It's extremly exhausting. :/ But everything for beauty. :P
haha hun! I think no one can EVER beat you at crying! LOL! And aww hun, I'm so glad you like seeing it because I love saying it♥

OMGOSH Ivana you should eat! Food is good! Who cares if you're a bt over the perfect wight? Who said there's one in the first place hun?? Just, life is too short, enjoy it!
Ahahaha, I KNOW right? I'm a total cry baby! <333

Hahahaha, ''life is too short..'' and I thought that you said ''eat it''. Hahahahaahahahaha. :D How crazy am I? Well hunny, I'm not satisfied with the way I look, but It's not that I'm fat, cause I can prodly say I'm not. A little bit of correction and everything will be finee. :P Don't worry about me, I can handle this just fine. You need to enjoy in all that tasty food for me! <33
hahaha You must be really hungry!
Well, you're a teenager! We are NEVER satisfied with the way we look! And BTW I'm on a diet myself I don't know why I was being a wise-ass! LOL! But I am not starving myself, just eating less :D And honestly I love food too much to starve myself!
Yay Sahar, now I have nothing to worry about.

Awww Ivana dearie, you were crying? *gives huge hug* I hate it when my friends cry because it makes me wicked sad and stuff. I hope it never gets cheesy because I am such a cheeseball (as is that term "cheeseball")

nope, I am pretty sure no one is satisfied with how they look. They always find some small detail to bash themselves on.

I once tried to not eat ice cream, cake, etc. it only last a day in a half. Got to love how committed I am xD
sick
hahaha NEVER worry :D

*Joins hug* and no it's not cheesy, because if it is it means Im cheesy too and I am not (At least according to Ivana :P)

And yeah we go like my hands are too big, my hair is too black\blonde My teeth are too small... etc. FRUSTRATING!

HAHAHA I once tried to have only liquids diet and I lasted for two days then passed out and got scolded! LOL :P
oh, we're hugging! <3 Thank you Elenii! :**
Hahaha, enough with the diet talk. :D I have more than enought time to think about it myself. :D
Actually, like I sad on our chat, I gotta get some sleep.

I love you girls! To the moon and back! <3 Good night/day. :*
kiss
hiiiii I'm here! Just had breakfast so I'm ordering velvet red cupcakes and hot coke *That's really unhealthy* Missed you girls :*
Hello darlings! <3
How is your day so far going?
I just got back from school and now me and my friend, Nina are going to watch Glee and New Girl, and after that study math. It's always better to study with someone, than alone, right? :)

Okeey, so I need some coffee today, because sleeping is not a plan. :D Cappuccino, please? :*
Good morning Sahar, I just woke up. :)
And morning to you also Ivana, well as I said I just woke up but it seems like it is going to be a good day. Was it the Glee from last night? just warning you the ending is really frustrating because you need to wait until April and it is an insane cliff-hanger.

Here is your cupcake, hot coke, and your cappuccino *hands them their orders*
Heeey Eleni dear. :)
Yes it is, but I'm from Serbia *south Europe* so I download almost every show I watch. Oh, really? April? That sucks. :/ Hate these breaks.

Oh thank you for my cappuccino love. :*
I've never watched Glee or New Girl, should I add them to the loooong list?
Math? YAK! I mean studying with another person is better than alone and everything but I hate math more than Esther!!

Thanx for the cupcake Eleni delicious! I might get addicted!
no probs sweetie :*
personally I find season 1 the best of Glee, I am not liking season 3 so far. it sort of went downhill for me. I haven't seen New Girl yet either.

If I ever try to study with someone else I would get way too distracted to get anything done. I am one of those people who are good at math but hate it so much. I hate Chemistry more.

no problem sweetie :* if you do I shall be holding your intervention Sahar.
heart
WOW! I just went and came back and looks like I missed a lot of chat :D Oh girls... I have a huge stomachache for some reason, I'm on PMS (I wouldn't like to say this like that...) but I'm sooo angry for no reason, and the aches are so much. I took three pills, yet I still writhe in pain. :\

And, Math? Ewwww! I hate it. I never been able to do Maths and I don't think I'll ever be able to. So, looks like lots of people here watch Glee, I never watched it. Should I add it to my list too? And Sahar, you hate Maths more than you hate Esther? Same here girl! ;D

By the way, I like studying with a friend too, but it distracts me most of the time so I prefer studying alone most of the time.

Eleni, dear, thanks for serving everything! I will go get myself a red velvet cupcake too (I'm gonna steal it from your kitchen and now I promote you to being the Chef! :D)

And, Ivana, Sahar, Eleni, come here girls! I don't wanna miss another group hug! *hugs you all tightly* And Ivana, stop the diet babe if you don't need it, it's sometimes not healthy.

Girls! I need your opinion by the way. Today, my music teacher told me she luv my singing and I should sing in the ceremony of school on 19th March. I'm excited and I dunno what to tell her, I told her I'd think of it but... I don't think I can sing in front of the whole school :\
over a year ago modernfan said…
I thought you girls might want coffee and chat. ;)

Basak, you should totally sing so everyone can see how awesome you are. ;) And I agree about studding with a friend. We do everything but actual studding. Like right now, when I'm supposed to be studding German I'm having coffee and hanging on 9gag. I feel like a boss. :D
I thought you girls might want coffee and chat. ;)

Basak, you should totally sing so everyone can
kiss
New Girl is a humor show. :) It's good. I like it very much, I watch Glee, not because of acting, because they're really not acting well, if you ask me, but their music is flawless, and they r learning the world about some good stuff. :)

I agree girls, math sucks, but it's math! We need it like air! :D So hate or not, it's everywhere. I hate 2 subjects more than math: latin lenguage(because it's freaking dead, & I need to learn it) and physics. Hate, hate them! :/

Basak love, missed youu! <3 Are you feeling any better now? Please tell me you do! Did you drink some tea or medecine? If it hurts too much, you should. And rest. Btw, don't feel bad to talk about PMS, there're only girls here, after all. And if any boy read this ever: Don't read anymore. :D
And you're gonna sing! YOU NEED TO SING! For me? For us? For KLAROLINE? Please do that sweetie. People deserve to hear you! You know what I think about your singing, so bring it on love! <3

Sara, hello! <3 Oh that sturbucks coffe looks too delicious! Thank youuu! <33 No matter who's it, I'm taking it! :D
Our Twitter accounts:
link
Awww Basak you have a stomachache, perhaps try a sprite or a ginger ale?

It is no problem sweetheart. (You can steal from the kitchen anytime you like) And yay! Promotion :D And darling you should definately sing hun. You will do amazing, don't worry about it <3

I say we split that starbucks coffee Ivana, I will get another straw ;)
You're too good to me! :D Done! Let's split it. <3