Klaus & Caroline Special nicknames for everyone! <3

louvreangel posted on Feb 18, 2012 at 06:17PM
Well I saw this idea on Bamon spot a long time ago and since we Klaroline fans are so close to each other, I thought we can have our own special nicknames for each other. For example, I have a few in my mind. (None of them should be offensive or bad obviously).

sahour95: Quote Stalker -she keeps following us for our meaningful quotes and then writes them to the forum, makes all of us' days! :)-

IvanaDyP: Cry Baby -she always comes to the edge of crying because of her excitement about Klaroline scenes, she even cries while writing her thoughts about them :D-

louvreangel (this is by Sahar): Pessimistic Fanfictioner -you are always predicting the bad stuff *Pessimistic* but you write amazing fanfictions! *fanfictioner*-

MusicOfTheNigt: (this is by Sahar): Fangirler! -She is always fangirling and uses the term the whole time :P-

modernfan: Icon Maker -because she always make perfect icons and because she mostly win in the contests :D-

I have these for now, if you have anything in mind, write here and I'll copy them here. I have a feeling these nicknames are going to be soo fun :D Luvya all girls <3 Ivana, Sahar, enjoy your new names girls ;) :D:D
Well I saw this idea on Bamon spot a long time ago and since we Klaroline fans are so close to each o
last edited on Feb 21, 2012 at 02:25PM

Klaus & Caroline 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...